WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

Lew: I just PM'd you. My email was down as my hard drive crashed last Monday. I still want a green gauge. Please let me know what to do.

Dan

Mastertvtech said:
I will make sure yours leaves Monday morning as well, seeing as you were the biggest cheerleader during the last couple of months. Being in the same zone, you should see it on Tuesday.

Lew

Thanks Lew, I always cheer for a great new product, and I am very impressed with your attention to your customers, I look foward to trying my new dooder out when it gets here :)

Pitstain said:
Thanks Lew, I always cheer for a great new product, and I am very impressed with your attention to your customers, I look foward to trying my new dooder out when it gets here :)

+1........but have been unable to post because I've been bad:comfort:
But Iam good now:thumbup:

Thank you Lew for your time and attention to make sure everything is perfect right off the bat.
Looking forward to Tuesdays delivery

LTNGROD Can't locate email...contact me NE

Sorry Lew, been on vacation, will call you tomorrow (Monday 3-5-07) with payment. thanks, LTNGROD

PM sent

Hey Lew,
I just installed the gauge today I think it looks great I am still playing around with it.Question I put it on the performance setting the gauge tells you that you must start at 0mph , after that do you have to press the right button again to initiate it?,because when I put the truck into drive the screen doesn't change and it won't get off that screen when I try to go back to the normal 2 parameter screen. Noticed also that the HP setting is set to 100 does this need to be adjusted as well to reflect your true HP. Thanks

RIDETHELIGHTNIN said:
Hey Lew,
I just installed the gauge today I think it looks great I am still playing around with it.Question I put it on the performance setting the gauge tells you that you must start at 0mph , after that do you have to press the right button again to initiate it?,because when I put the truck into drive the screen doesn't change and it won't get off that screen when I try to go back to the normal 2 parameter screen. Noticed also that the HP setting is set to 100 does this need to be adjusted as well to reflect your true HP. Thanks

What year is yor L. If it is a 99 or 00, as we discovered TODAY, there is a problem and they wll have to be reflashed at the mfgr.

Once you are in performance mode and it prompts you to be at zero, it should take off by itself, no buttons needed.

HP at 100 means that is the starting point (100%). If you need it to read less hp then you would lower it to 090, a HP reduction of 10%. 100 is set for stock motors. It will also affect your MPG reading slightly.

Hi Lew,
Just curious if you came across my previous PM that I sent,also when you would be taking orders for a second batch. I'd really like to get my hands on a blue one!!!
Thanks!

Mastertvtech said:
What year is yor L. If it is a 99 or 00, as we discovered TODAY, there is a problem and they wll have to be reflashed at the mfgr.

Once you are in performance mode and it prompts you to be at zero, it should take off by itself, no buttons needed.

HP at 100 means that is the starting point (100%). If you need it to read less hp then you would lower it to 090, a HP reduction of 10%. 100 is set for stock motors. It will also affect your MPG reading slightly.
I have a 99, what do I need to do, I am planning on installing it tommorrow.

Cycleman6 said:
I have a 99, what do I need to do, I am planning on installing it tommorrow.

Sorry, it will have to go back to the manufacturer for a reflash. Read the post relating to the problem. It was totally unforseen. The address is listed in that post also.

Got my gauge today Lew, unfortunatley it is about 18 degrees outside and I don't feel comfy running the truck in this weather, once it breaks the freezing mark this week I will be plugging it in for a test.

Thank you again for the great service !

Ian :)

Pitstain said:
Got my gauge today Lew, unfortunatley it is about 18 degrees outside and I don't feel comfy running the truck in this weather, once it breaks the freezing mark this week I will be plugging it in for a test.

Thank you again for the great service !

Ian :)

damn it Ian, how the heck did you get it that fast, I waited at home all day today waiting for mine and got nothing yet. :? :banghead: :BH:

hahaha just kidding hopefully tomorrow.

I am in the same fedex delivery zone as Lew is and I had it delivered to my office in Manhattan.....:) you'll get it soon buddy :)

oh and NYA NYA NYA I got mine first.....:)

Back