WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

Here is the current list as of 3/1/07 at 6:30 P.M. EST

I need some color info If there is no color specified. Also, please let me know if you want to be removed.

If you do not have a NE next to your name, I am awaiting payment from you. NE means I have not emailed that your gauge is ready.

Silver 2000SVT Gr (held)
Dean K Bl
Martin M Gr
Harley356 Gr
JSTROLLS G
Louis T Gr
Daniel K Bl
Project600 Bl
LightinRod Gr Email's bounce back...contact me
HIVOLTAGE Gr
Typhoon Bl NE
Mike V BL NE
AJ H Gr
TIMB245 Gr
LTNGROD Can't locate email...contact me NE
Keith P Bl NE
Kris F Bl NE
Football Pro ? NE
Jeffrey M ? NE
Dennis W ? NE
Flaboy1000 B NE
CHester K Bl NE
Bryan N ? NE
Bret (Bambam) ? NE
Rob327 ? NE
Ray G Gr NE
Roger N Gr NE
Raddii GR NE

Please let me know If I have missed anybody. I will remove names as needed. If you have paid, you shouldn't be on the list.

Lew

Last edited:
Mastertvtech said:
Any more testemonials? Surely somebody doesn't like something.

I could do without the 20" of snow on the ground so I could go out and give this thing a good run LOL.....

:pat: got your email last night, was trying to pay my CC bills first then was gonig to paypal the money, then forgot to paypal the money when the CC sites kept crashing on me! :hh: i'll get it out today after work!

You forgot me on the list. Sent Payment 03/01

I would like Blue as a first choice of color, But I will do Green too:grin1: :grin1:

STEED77 said:
You forgot me on the list. Sent Payment 03/01

I would like Blue as a first choice of color, But I will do Green too:grin1: :grin1:

The list indicates who is not accounted for. Your gauge is boxed and will be on the Fedex truck tonight. (along with everbody else who has paid in the last 2 days).

Lew

Hi Lew,
I'm back from Maui. I PM'ed and emailed you but I'm having server errors so I'm not sure they went through. Anyway, could you provide your area code and phone number as your 1-877 number doesn't work from Edmonton.
Thanks,
Tim

Mastertvtech said:
The list indicates who is not accounted for. Your gauge is boxed and will be on the Fedex truck tonight. (along with everbody else who has paid in the last 2 days).

Lew

Thanks....I can read now. I Must just be excited to get this sucker.:comfort:

Holy Crap

haven't been around the boards much and now Lew is a vendor!!!

This seems to be an awesome product buddy!!!

I gotta spin by your shop and take a look at this.

I'm really interested in hooking up my wide band commander to this.

Anyone hook up their wideband to the analog port yet?

And does the guage monitor maf counts, or just maf voltage.

I've been trying to figure out if i've been maxing out my maf and this may help keep an eye on it.

Tallimeca said:
haven't been around the boards much and now Lew is a vendor!!!

This seems to be an awesome product buddy!!!

I gotta spin by your shop and take a look at this.

I'm really interested in hooking up my wide band commander to this.

Anyone hook up their wideband to the analog port yet?

And does the guage monitor maf counts, or just maf voltage.

I've been trying to figure out if i've been maxing out my maf and this may help keep an eye on it.

Hey man, How's it going? I actually have been meaning to come by and show you. It measures flow in lb/m and counts. The designer I have been working with has connected his wideband in his Cobra and says it works great. He included a menu at my request, to custom label the 2 analog inputs.

Lew

Ok I just sent out some emails to the people I have not heard from that had a gauge reserved. I will give them until Monday to respond.

I should be able to fill all of the backorders by the end of next week assuming I can get an accurate count on who is a serious.

Anyway, I will send out the remaining emails on Tuesday. After that I should be caught up.

Lew

hey lew, my name it's not on the list anymore, and the tracking number shows that the MO was delivered, it's my gauge on the way?????
if so thanks I am desperate to get it and test this bad boy. :clap: :tu:

I got the gauge pod ready.
fordbook010.jpg

it looks so sad empty,

Last edited:
nice

looks like i too, will be in the market for one of these. I'll just take my dynojet wide band guage off the column and stick it in there.

I'll be in touch. I actually just started the truck up today for the first time since just after thanksgiving.

jackal said:
hey lew, my name it's not on the list anymore, and the tracking number shows that the MO was delivered, it's my gauge on the way?????
if so thanks I am desperate to get it and test this bad boy. :clap: :tu:

I got the gauge pod ready.
fordbook010.jpg

it looks so sad empty,

YES! I packaged your gauge today and it will leave on Monday's a.m. pickup.
Thanks again to you.
Lew

Pitstain said:
All paid up Lew! :)

I will make sure yours leaves Monday morning as well, seeing as you were the biggest cheerleader during the last couple of months. Being in the same zone, you should see it on Tuesday.

Lew

Back