WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

should be installing mine this weekend!!!! :db: one of a kind silver face with chrome bezel :nana:

Thanks Lew!

Mastertvtech said:
Well I have bad news. The displays we use are on backorder for at least 4-6 weeks! We are pretty much sold out of all gauges. We didn't see this coming. I have just a handful of gauges left for now.

I will post when we have units available.
out of that handfull you have left, are there any green (stockish) ones. i am in the market for one now.

I'd like to see a picture of the white face when available.

Thanks,
David

I will be assembling a white face silver bezel and green display this week. I will fire it up and shoot a couple of pics. If you are trying to match a white faced aftermarket gauge that will work well. If you want to match the factory gauges, silver is a better choice.

Lew

I will be assembling a white face silver bezel and green display this week. I will fire it up and shoot a couple of pics. If you are trying to match a white faced aftermarket gauge that will work well. If you want to match the factory gauges, silver is a better choice.

Lew

Thanks, is there a picture of a silver faced guage available?

David

OBD_06.JPG

I received my scan gauge today.
Very impressed, complete cache of parameters to data log. Should help out a ton tuning.
The fuel trim data will be a huge benefit and help.
Good stuff, a big:eek:ldtu:

Last edited:
Back