WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

Mastertvtech said:
I am at home now, but I am 90% sure I sent you an email this afternoon. You are definitely in line for this weeks shipments. If you didn't get the email let me know.

Lew

nope no email! :help:

joshv_85(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

:tu:

harley#356 said:
nope no email! :help:

joshv_85(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

:tu:

I just checked and the email went out. Ijust re-forwarded it to you. If you don't get it, call me at 877-664-9992 and we can figure out payment options.

I am trying to locate Dan G. I have sent 3 emails and they all bounce back. If you're out there and still interested, send me a pm.

Lew

Latest Updated List

Here is the current list as of 3/1/07 at 9:30 A.M. EST

I need some color info If there is no color specidfied. Also, please let me know if you want to be removed.

Anything labeled NE, means that I haven't sent a confirmation yet.

Silver 2000SVT Gr (held)
Brian C Gr (no reply)
Dean K Bl
Martin M Gr
Harley356 Gr
JSTROLLS G
Louis T Gr
Artunderwood Gr
Daniel K Bl
Project600 Bl NE
Ian S Gr
LightinRod Gr Email's bounce back...contact me
BruceM Gr
Jackal Gr
HIVOLTAGE Gr
Typhoon Bl NE
Mike V BL NE
AJ H Gr
Jason B gr
TIMB245 Gr
LTNGROD Can't locate email...contact me NE
Keith P Bl NE
Kris F Bl NE
Anders J ? NE
Football Pro ? NE
Jeffrey M ? NE
Dennis W ? NE
Flaboy1000 B NE
CHester K Bl NE
Bryan N ? NE
Bret (Bambam) ? NE
Rob327 ? NE
Ray G Gr NE
Roger N Gr NE
Raddii GR NE

Please let me know If I have missed anybody. I will remove names as needed. If you have paid, you shouldn't be on the list.

Lew

Last edited:
cant check my email here at work, but as soon as i get home i'll let ya know if i got it or not :tu:

I installed my gauge last nihgt and all i can say is WOW! what an easy install. the data displayed is very usefull and the gauge is the right size for my taste. now, i just want the dual set up. with a dual set up and the boost sensor, i will be happy.

Mastertvtech, i have a recommedation. for the second generation, it will be nice to see 2 buttons on each side instead of one. one will be to move the displays forward and another backwards. this will enable everybody to change the displayed data by touching the button to go to a previous display or to the next. right now, if you are displaying IAT2 and want to see the IAT1( which is the previous display) you have to press the button forward until you get to it again. i hope this is an easy upgrade for the next generation. i did not see any other way of going back and forth between displays without going all the way araound the multiple displays. let me know if there is already a way to do that.

Also, please, try to push them to release the dual set up soon. i am sure many of us will purchase it without hesitation. i know a lot of people are looking at the Livewire from SCT, but, that is too big and it does not look as nice as this gauge.

Again, thank you for all your efforts on this gauge.

Last edited:
I Just called Lew and got mine ordered/ paid for (jason b), :thumbup:
I'll look back through the posts for those lowtech(sp?) pods you were telling me about and see about getting one (and telling them you sent me)

Last edited:
Mastertvtech said:
Here is the current list as of 3/1/07 at 9:30 A.M. EST

I need some color info If there is no color specidfied. Also, please let me know if you want to be removed.

Anything labeled NE, means that I haven't sent a confirmation yet.

Mike V BL NE

Please let me know If I have missed anybody. I will remove names as needed. If you have paid, you shouldn't be on the list.

Lew

Haven't got the email yet, but I'm still anxiously awaiting it! :tug: Lew - We'll probably have to talk re: shipping (method and cost), given my location (unless you already have that worked out)...

Thanks for everybody's support. Without enough interest it may have never happened.

As far as the buttons, it probably won't happen. The cost of re-tooling and new pcb layouts would make it impossible to do economically. If you hold the button down it will scroll pretty fast. After using mine for about 2 months, I 'm getting good at memorizing what's coming up.

There is a slight glitch with the dual setup that has to be resolved before it can be released...Sounds like Deja-Vu don't it? If I had to guess, I would say it may take a month or 2 to get it ready. I am working on the price as well.

veloci1 said:
I installed my gauge last nihgt and all i can say is WOW! what an easy install. the data displayed is very usefull and the gauge is the right size for my taste. now, i just wnat the dual set up. with a dual set up and the boost sensor, i will be happy.

Mastertvtech, i have a recommedation. for the second generation, it will be nice to see 2 buttons on each side instead of one. one will be to move the displays forward and another backwards. this will enable everybody to change the displayed data by touching the button to go to a previous display or to the next. right now, if you are displaying IAT2 and want to see the IAT1( which is the previous display) you have to press the button forward until you get to it again. i hope this is an easy upgrade for the next generation. i did not see any other way of going back and forth between displays without going all the way araound the multiple displays. let me know if there is already a way to do that.

Also, please, try to push them to release the dual set up soon. i am sure many of us will purchase it without hesitation. i know a lot of people are looking at the Livewire from SCT, but, that is too big and it does not look as nice as this gauge.

Again, thank you for all your efforts on this gauge.

Lew,

I don't see my screen name on the list but I got your email and sent payment with paypal.

Thanks,
Chuck Massey

Actually it's Lotek, and they have posted here in the past. Do a search.

Lew

SuperSonicBlue said:
I Just called Lew and got mine ordered (jason b), :thumbup:
I'll look back through the posts for those lowtech(sp?) pods you were telling me about and see about getting one (and telling them you sent me)

You are all set. As I receive payment I am removing people from the list.

Lew

LTNBOLT said:
Lew,

I don't see my screen name on the list but I got your email and sent payment with paypal.

Thanks,
Chuck Massey

Mastertvtech said:
Actually it's Lotek, and they have posted here in the past. Do a search.

Lew
Unfortunately for my credit card I was able to find them lol. I cant wait to get the gauge installed and finally test it for myself. Thanks again Lew. :)

Back