WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

BTW, thank you master for taking your time to make sure we get an end user product that actually works and gives us what we need unlike a lot people that force out products and then worry about their quality... Even if it can't do a/f I will just take out my boost guage and put it in its place and monitor boost and another item... I really wish they had the two guage system ready....

I want one, in the blue. How much would it cost for a dual setup? I was looking at putting them in the Pillar. With a boost guage if that is not available through your product.

I was wondering how the wire connection is to the gauge and the OBD connector. The reason I'm wondering this is I am trying to figure out how hard it will be to rought the wire.

I think like most I love the easy plug and play of the unit, plus theres a ton of info available at the touch of a finger, but a 90 degree OBD2 connector would be nice so it's stealth and doesn't get damaged on in and out's and while it provides a ton of info what I what is Boost and Air to fuel, dual input air to fuel would be choice for right and left bank.

It has two analog inputs I am sure you could hook two innovate LC-1's to it and see both banks at the same time once you have the proper voltage mapping set on the gauge.

Pitstain said:
It has two analog inputs I am sure you could hook two innovate LC-1's to it and see both banks at the same time once you have the proper voltage mapping set on the gauge.

Thats what I'm hoping for. But one bank should do I would think.

Wouldn't this system need a boost sensor in order to read boost? Or is there a digital boost sensor the computer reads. I did not remember seeing boost as a variable that could be logged with a Predator.

veloci1 said:
i thought that the A/F was one of the parameters you could read. is not that what is on the first post?

help me out here. read the first post.

I don't see where Lew says it will read A/F, quote it and bold it I can't find it.

Back