WOW! Is all I can say about the new OBD2 Multifunction gauge

Add me to list. i will get the green one. is there a list or do we give you a deposit? let me know.

Raymond, the parameters listed in the first post is what is currently available less the manifold pressure (boost). We may add/change some but right now that is it.

I am not sure what some of the paramaters mean myself.....We have a list to chhose from and we chose the most important ones.

It will fit in a standard gauge pod. Again, I will try to get a shot or 2 tonight....

Lew

is the obd connector intrusive? does it have a pass-thru so we can still plug in our Xcal2's without haveing to unplug the gauge? please post some info and pics on that as well. Thank you. :)

Pitstain said:
is the obd connector intrusive? does it have a pass-thru so we can still plug in our Xcal2's without haveing to unplug the gauge? please post some info and pics on that as well. Thank you. :)

was wondering the same thing

Pony, the connector would have to be unplugged to connect your programmer.

I just drove about 60 miles and did some more testing.

The performance mode is cool. You select performance, and the screen prompts you that you must be at zero mph. Then once you take off, the display reverses color to let you know its recording. When done you check the statistics page and it gives 1/4 mi, 1/8 mi, and 0-60 times.

I also set the shift point and watched the 2 leds come on at the set level. There was a small glitch which needs to be addressed, but for the most part this gauge is awesome.

I am on my way outside to get some pics.

Lew

That thing is pretty slick.........I like the compactness of it too, with all that it is capable of doing.......

:tu:

Matt

Email Sent to ya.
Can the early models be updated if new versions come out that can have additional features??

If boost is not an option, that will be ok.. but would preffer boost to be an option...

Subscribing.. and very interested...

Noah, the released version will have the final software on it. I really want to make sure it is as close to perfect as possible before releasing.

There are 4 or 5 minor bugs to be worked out so far. I don't want to let anybody down as far as features, so we will look closely at the data I compile and tweak it as needed.

Lew

btw, am I missing something... I don't a/f as an option? Or can I hook my WBC into one of the extra spots?

Pony, I will check with the designer. There are 2 analog ports not being used. I will try to find that out.

BTW, I thought we were going to need a 12v source, but our OBD port powers the gauge making installation a snap.

I assume the gauge shuts itself off when you turn the key off correct?

Will you be able to hook up a LC1 to get A/F on the gauge?

If so I'll take a green one if it has both A/f and Boost readings.

Back