Military L Owners

military

another one here..USNR..finishing out my time as well. have about
19years total...currently at NAS jacksonville.....E:tu:

I'm 15 years with the USAF here at Keesler....I was just TDY to LR last month, I wish I would have hooked up with you L owners there! Oh well. I'll be crosstraining (involuntary) then looking for a PCS move next Aug....don't know where yet. I'm game for staying intouch with fellow military owners though!

Re: military

wht94/392 said:

Who you attached to there? I was Maintenance Chief at VR-58 from 1995-1998.

I'm all for it! I'm Stationed at Ft. Jackson SC and my wife is Stationed at Shaw AFB SC. I'm a Drill sergeant (Infantry) and My wife is a Mental Health Tech in the Air Force. She is an E-5 and I'm an E-6P.:tu:

run351 said:
I know what you mean when you have to PCS.
I was in Germany and lucky enough that it was long before I had my Lightning, transportation and storage would have been big dollars.
I am now in my 18th year with the USAR and greatful I dont have to move so regularly anymore.
In the past there have been a few military related topics and I feel we have a good presence here.
MSG O'Donal.
Hey RUN351 I used to be stationed in one of those USAER groups in Germany in the sixties ! 5th maintance btln. in Idar- Oberstien & pirmasens too. gotta love those frauliens! heehee. ;f :3g: P.S. I left behind a real nice 55 Chebby metalic/blue w/389 Pontiac w/trips :B2:

Last edited:
:tu: SGT Army Reserve. Spent 4 years active, got out for 3 years and then got back in. Civil Affairs and supposedly going to Iraq in Feburary. Putting my packet in For E-6. I will be MOBing from FT. Bragg NC, so if any of you are around in January, I'll try to hook up. Oh, and if you don't know, Civil Affairs keep civilians out of our militaries way, and we rebuild countries after the military blows them up! Rumor has it we will be attached to 1st of the 7th CAV, I think. Northern Iraq. Should be interesting.

SSG Woodys2000 Good luck on the board!

Michael

funny! Dont you think

Woodys2000 said:
I'm all for it! I'm Stationed at Ft. Jackson SC and my wife is Stationed at Shaw AFB SC. I'm a Drill sergeant (Infantry) and My wife is a Mental Health Tech in the Air Force. She is an E-5 and I'm an E-6P.:tu:

I think its funny you screw with peoples heads and your wifr tries to fix them.

I spent 12yrs USAF/LA ANG. I have been out for about a year now. I was an F-15 crew chief and ended my career in the A/R shop. I still miss it sometimes. My brother is a full time guardsman with the Louisiana ANG.

Glad to see everyone doing well. Keep up the fight!!!!

;f

Brad

A military chapter is an awsome idea. How about AFLOC( Armed Forces Lightning Owners Club)

I don't have an L, I'm driving an '02 HD with a few mods. I've be in the Army since '93. I'm stationed at Seoul Air Base in Korea. 3 more weeks and I'm back in the good ole U.S. of A. If any of you guys heading over need anything, (phone #s, reservations made, general info,) give me a yell. I'd be more than happy to help out.

I'm an Electronics Technician First Class (E-6) in the Navy. I'm currently stationed at Kings Bay Submarine Base in GA. I know at least three guys down here (Navy and Marines) who own L's. A local military chapter sounds like a great idea to me.

B4Thunder.... I think I know you... Were you stationed in Germany about 2-3 years ago ??? If so.. shoot me a PM.. I wanna talk to ya....

Re: military

wht94/392 said:

wht94/392 are you with VP-62? I retired as a TAR in 1996.

squadron

fast, DJ,

yes, i'm at 62 but, didn't get there until late 99..have some friends
down in 58 as well. they upgraded passenger planes now..707's
i think.....E

I want in, too. Army, 19 years, stationed at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. A Georgia boy stuck up here in the north. Definitely include retirees since I will be one soon.

Danny

VP sailor Retired out of VP 69

I retired out of VP 69 1997.

1993 #3581 (50,000 miles)
Vortech
Factory Tech
Bilsteins
18"Lightning wheels
Crane TRC2 HI6 Ignition Sys
K&N
Summit roll pan
;f :nb:

00BlackBeast said:
Count me in. I'm in the USAF presently stationed at Tyndall AFB. IMy L's a Black 2000. I've seen two others on base, a red one I think belongs to a firefighter and a silver one.

~Craig
:sfus:

I'm out here at NAS Pensacola as an instructor at the Aircrew school. I have a 01 Silver (#88 Dale Jarrett sticker on back)and I know of another mod'd red 01 on base too. On Corry station there is another silver 01, but the guy hangs out with the local ricers:confused: ...I also have a heavily mod'd 94 cobra w/ Maine plates and black wheels. I was just at a show down your way. You should come up this way, shoot me an e-mail at venomousr@aol.com SSgt Randy Chabot/USMC

I'm in!! Air Force Network Administrator at Buckley Air Force Base Colorado. You know it would really suck if this was a theft ring trying to find out what bases had Lightnings at them!! I'm going to alert my Security Police friends and supply them with some 5.56 so they can do one hour checks on my truck just in case!! :D

Last edited:
Back