Military L Owners

Bigmike,
I finally got around to reading all these posts. I was actaully stationed at Campbell back in 1985-1986.
I was the soldier that held the Division Guidion during the Honors for the fallen soldiers from the Gander crash.
I went to Air Assault school and was assigned to the B company, 326th ENG BN. I still miss the trips to "land between the lakes"
and old route (41 Ambulance)
old memories
take care.

Whats up, I am in the Air Force Stationed up at McGuire AFB, NJ. KC-10A Flying Crew Chief here. I just got my L about 2 weeks ago. Havent done any Mods yet, need a couple TDY's to get some extra cash. :3g:

Last edited:
I am in the military. I am in Korea but no one uses the local USMLOC very much. I always check to see what all everyone is doing. I have postes a few times but not too many responses.

I noticed that, I have been out to Osan a few times. Just Overnite though, I come in with the KC-10, buy some clothes and leave before the Soju wears off. Gotta love the Soju experiance

Yeah this is my second remote in 6 years. Soju is fun, but not all the time. Man it must be nice to be able to come here and leave in the same week.

one of the reasons I'm not on this one much is because there wasn't too much going on over here. Hey Lightning 10977, when are you due to come into Hill ?

Sorry I haven't been on much... EQ takes up some of the time and putting on the White Rancho's will take a little too... will get pics as soon as they are done... now that all the parts are in.. I hope

Back