Military L Owners

d14marquis said:
I am up for it too. Sounds like something good to get us military guys together or at least keep in touch. I am stationed out here in Holloman AFB in New Mexico and I am trying to work something out to get a pic of my black L with the F-117 before I move on to Korea.

When do you report to Korea? I will be in Osan in mid feb.

Justin

Another recently retired sailor (USN type) here. I getting ready to start a new job for the Coast Guard, does that count?

Meet

*SVT*girlie* said:
hey im in!!! im at Barksdale AFB LA!!! i gotta get my NLOC membership but im so in. ive gon to little rock once i saw a siver L there in the dorms i heard that he crashed it, OUCH!!! but im actually going tup to little rock this weekend. anyone wanna meet? i got a white 99...
Im sure we can meet up this weekend. LOTS of L's around here.
I got a silver L, havent crashed it. There was a Blue L that crashed. I bought it and parted it out:D

Anyway, holler at me!

Bubba.Beason@littlerock.af.mil

Bubba

S330 I am headed to Kunsan and I have a RNTLD of 10 Feb...Maybe we can meet up and drink a little SoJu...My brother is actually @ camp humphreys right now so I am sure he can let us in on the good spots. Plus I have a few friends up @ Osan right now.

Where will you be working on Osan?

I would be glad to meet up and talk some trucks. Send me a pm with some numbers and we can go from there. Yea I know Dan, he is a good guy. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Trevis

I have to report by the 10th also, not sure exactly when I am leaving tho. I will be part of the 303rd IS, not sure exactly where I will be. We will have to exchange email addy's and meet up after we both get settled.

Justin

im in

Im in the Marine Corps stationed at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC. Lots of gen 1 and gen 2 Lightnings around here.

Well ya got a KC-135 pilot (Air Force) active duty here...

I'm still thinking of selling the truck, but now I'm not so sure. Let me know what you guys come up with.

:tu:

Derck

Hey White99svt,
Im stationed at New River we need to get together. Us Jarheads need to stick together. What do you say, Ive seen a Red Gen 2 around the airfield but havent got together with him yet. Just let me know or Im me.
rich

Count me in,
SSgt/USMC Corrections. 7 years and counting. I'm currently in the Enlisted Commisioning Program at Norwich University in Vermont waiting on my degree to go wear some of the shiny stuff.

Semper Fidelis,
Peter McGrath

Last edited:
I am a F-16 crew chief stationed at Kunsan. I will be PCSing to Hill. You really won't be able to believe that I just got here and on the 26th my wife had our first son. Man will I be glad to be back in the states

Hell yeah.... I would be very interested in it.... 12 yr TSgt in the USAF.... Up in little 'ol Mountain Home.... AMMO Baby.... Thats what I do !!!!!!!! :D :D :nb:

Lata :bout: :3g:

Jeff

Count me in. I'm in the USAF presently stationed at Tyndall AFB. IMy L's a Black 2000. I've seen two others on base, a red one I think belongs to a firefighter and a silver one.

~Craig
:sfus:

Back