Wild Wednesday

Get the ones without rivets. Best looking stock f150 rim they made. That is what I use for my slicks. You should run in the 13.8 range with the 125 shot for sure. Probly run lower 13's with slicks.

Yeah I prefer the ones w/o rivets too. Hope I can get some pretty cheap the eBay stores want $60 each for corroded ones plus $16 shipping. Decent ones for $100 ea $16 to ship each. Do you think I will be ok with the 125 shot? I am not running a two pump trick or anything. I do run race gas and NGK TR6 plugs. I don't have a A/F gauge hooked up yet just don't want to be lean and not know it.

The only time I have been to a track on nitrous was with a 50 shot and I ran 9.20's in the 1/8th. That dropped .3 of my NA times. The nearest track to me is almost 100 miles away so I dont get to go that often. I know that the 100 shot feels way stronger than a 75. My truck will run 16* on pump gas but I backed it off to 14* and pull 4* with my ignition box when spraying. I think I can probably add a little more of that timing back and still be safe. Hopefully I can get to the track soon to test it out. If it ever stops raining. Get some good tires ans spray out of the hole. These heavy pigs need all that torque to get moving.

14.3 @95
2.1 60ft gonna try harder this time! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

05' ram 1500 rumble bee 15.6
95' impala ss 15.3

Last edited:
c'mon man! - I was wanting to hear about a 13.5 run. How will I ever get mine in the 13's
I'm telling ya it's not as easy as it seems. I was hoping for a 13.999 but I knew it would be 14.3 w/ my low 5lbs boost. I'm gonna try to pulley it up a little bit and add a crane module and a bypass valve. Or may just throw my bottle back in? We'll see. I see aluminum heads in my future.

I'm running exactly the same as I did on the 75 shot. I was gonna get some drag radisls but my truck is hookin up fine. I tried leaving at 1500rpm and 2000. really no diff in times. 2000rpm was a little much as it almost broke loose at the line.

Good luck help all goes well!!

Thanks. Truck made it there and back no problem. I love going to the track.
Saw Jeff Sparkman out tonight. Nice guy, offered his drag radials to me to try out, he says he's still got his Lightning and it will be back out next year.

Pulley and ignition control and it will run mid 13's with ease.
That's what I'm talking about! which pulley set up? Could I just try a smaller blower pulley? Or do you think the crank pulley would be better to get a bigger one? I really do want to crack into the 13's. I currently have 6.5" crank and I believe either the 3" or the 3.15" blower pulley iirc?. Would a 2.87" make much difference?
Thanks
Shaun D

That's cool man at least it will run the number all the time not just when the bottle is full. Definitely more in it.

Also cool that Sparkman still has his other truck. Be cool to see him get back into it. He was just about done when I started coming on this site.

Back