Spookfest 2020

How much was Priceline? I want to call them back and see if they'll at least match.

$65 with no chance of refund. I did the $79 with free cancelation until the 28th. Thats also just Thursday night. A weekend or friday night may be more. I dont know what days you guys plan on staying.

Confirmed my reservation for Thursday and Friday nights at the hotel. I did indeed get $69.00/night :)

Anyone coming up 301 that would like a place to stay im about 2.5 hours away. I have a couple spare bedrooms and a garage with a lift if needed.

The second one is just the standard track form you fill out when you tech in and get your armband at most places.

The second one is just the standard track form you fill out when you tech in and get your armband at most places.

Yep. Seen that when I clicked. It’s just crazy this Covid BS... I mean seriously... a 74yo Obese man that doesn’t exercise and eats McDonalds/KFC every single day of his life just kicked the virus in 3 days time without missing a single day of work....

Open the damn country already.

Yep. Seen that when I clicked. It’s just crazy this Covid BS... I mean seriously... a 74yo Obese man that doesn’t exercise and eats McDonalds/KFC every single day of his life just kicked the virus in 3 days time without missing a single day of work....

Open the damn country already.

Yup... welcome to Pa...

Whatever your political position might be (I personally believe it's neither zombie apocalypse, nor hoax, just something to be aware of, take precautions against, and go about life to a reasonable degree), that form made me laugh. How many people going to a drag strip really have any clue what they just read in that document? Should've just said, "You agree to wear a mask, practice social distancing, not spit on the ground, and you can't sue us if you catch covid."

That document is also dated at the end of may which seems odd. either way. Ill sign what they want and use appropriate caution

Back