Spookfest 2020

Mine will be a late entry if she comes. I really want some passes on the car.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

There has been the last couple yrs. I'll get a definitive once it gets closer. They are extremely busy right now just to stay open....

The "Finder" shows E85 down the highway a bit in Perryville at Royal Farms, 1825 Perryville Rd, Perryville, MD 21903

As of right now my work has Maryland marked as a no travel state. sounds like some people aren't going to know of my travel plans if that doesn't change.

Last edited:
So... whilw I'm starting to plan for Spookfest 2021 with my truck (hopefully!), I may make the 600+ mile drive to watch you all race! What time do things star on Friday? I'd be leaving after work on Thursday so I'd be getting in sometime Friday morning. Sounds like it could be a good time.

I'm staying Thursday and Friday nights just to make a easy few days out of it. Plan to book the hotel Raymond linked, probably this week.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Chuck, usually when I get there around 7:30 AM a bunch of guys are lined up on the side of the road at the gate waiting for the gates to open. Gates are supposed to open at 8:00 am.

Back