Spookfest 2020

Definitely getting close. I'm thinking about what you said about building it then restoring the red truck later.

I will be there. Not racing just watching. We should have a swap meet section there. I should be ready to clean out the garage by then.

I will be there. Not racing just watching. We should have a swap meet section there. I should be ready to clean out the garage by then.

Oh god, I don't need to come home with any more parts than I already am LOL. Good idea though.

I will be there. Not racing just watching.

I’m trying to figure out between you and my buddy Brian Wilson how many combined years you guys have had a Lightning that has not ran.

There is almost 3 months between now and spookfest, get some parts installed on that black truck and go racing!!!

If you want to set that up and arrange that, have at it.... I'm sure you'd get some interest...pm me if your serious about it....

Can you put people's nloc handle with their names if you know them?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I’m trying to figure out between you and my buddy Brian Wilson how many combined years you guys have had a Lightning that has not ran.

There is almost 3 months between now and spookfest, get some parts installed on that black truck and go racing!!!

I still have a garage to finish. Lol

After that I am going to build the black truck..... right after spookfest. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to set that up and arrange that, have at it.... I'm sure you'd get some interest...pm me if your serious about it....

if enough guys are interested I would help out with that.

I still have a garage to finish. Lol

After that I am going to build the black truck..... right after spookfest. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

if enough guys are interested I would help out with that.

I second that. I’ve got a few parts I can get rid of. Brett, has anyone PM’d you about it? I can try my best to arrange it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back