Spookfest 2020

I'm staying Thursday and Friday nights just to make a easy few days out of it. Plan to book the hotel Raymond linked, probably this week.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Jeff, have you booked your room yet?

Anyone else? I planned on calling to see if we can get a bit of a discount if we have a few people lined up so let me know.

Jeff, have you booked your room yet?

Anyone else? I planned on calling to see if we can get a bit of a discount if we have a few people lined up so let me know.
I haven't, but I'm ready to. Was going to today.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

priceline was actually cheaper. I just booked for Thursday night, i may add friday if I don't want to drive home after a long day at the track. 4.5ish hour ride for me back to CT. Looking like I'll just be spectating but excited to meet some fellow lightning enthusiast

priceline was actually cheaper. I just booked for Thursday night, i may add friday if I don't want to drive home after a long day at the track. 4.5ish hour ride for me back to CT. Looking like I'll just be spectating but excited to meet some fellow lightning enthusiast

How much was Priceline? I want to call them back and see if they'll at least match.

Back