Spookfest 2020

anybody know the parking situation for the track or hotel? I am towing down Thursday and would like to be able to park at the hotel or be able to drop the truck and trailer off at the track on Thursday if possible.

I plan on staying at a hotel in NJ due to work restriction BS so im also open to suggestions along the way. maybe a hotel along 95 that has adequate parking from you new jersey folks

Last edited:
I can say for the track there is tons of parking. Probably just tell you to park in every other spot.

I was looking at pictures of the track and yeah it looks like there will be ample parking. I am towing too and new to towing my Lightning on top of that, looks like we just pull in from the road right in to the pits?

I doubt I'll sleep much Thursday night as I will be keeping an eye on the truck and trailer from the hotel room:)

When you come over the Delaware Memorial bridge into NJ from Delaware (I295 not I95) you have a bunch of options. I’m not sure how any of them are but there are 3 or 4 main roads that all intersect/end at the bridge so you have options.

fd7c89ab75da98a4b387768ef228bbbf.png

I was looking at pictures of the track and yeah it looks like there will be ample parking. I am towing too and new to towing my Lightning on top of that, looks like we just pull in from the road right in to the pits?

I doubt I'll sleep much Thursday night as I will be keeping an eye on the truck and trailer from the hotel room:)

Yeah, you'll pull in through the 1st entrance, to the left of the track if your looking down the track. Once your past the shack where you'll give them your name, the pits open up. You can park anywhere to the left of the track.... there's plenty of room.... don't forget, this is where they have the YellowBullet Nationals at...

When you come over the Delaware Memorial bridge into NJ from Delaware (I295 not I95) you have a bunch of options. I’m not sure how any of them are but there are 3 or 4 main roads that all intersect/end at the bridge so you have options.

fd7c89ab75da98a4b387768ef228bbbf.png

comfort inn says they can't guarantee trailer parking and said they park on the street sometimes. I'm not ok with that. They also said they are very heavily booked as there is workers staying there for a powerplant issue or something.

I've stayed back in Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel before with a trailer in the past so I think I might just book that for Thursday night. It shows its an hour from the track which I can deal with.

comfort inn says they can't guarantee trailer parking and said they park on the street sometimes. I'm not ok with that. They also said they are very heavily booked as there is workers staying there for a powerplant issue or something.

I've stayed back in Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel before with a trailer in the past so I think I might just book that for Thursday night. It shows its an hour from the track which I can deal with.

Can you not stay at the hotel that I got the discount at? Or is that what you meant about work restrictions?

There are tons of hotels between the bridge & cherry hill (I work in cherry hill) just look away from the bridge some.

Can you not stay at the hotel that I got the discount at? Or is that what you meant about work restrictions?

work restriction says I can't be in Maryland for more than 24 hours. Apparently Ct and my work think covid is lazy and can't be contracted in less than 24 hours but ill use it as a loop hole and just stay in NJ to avoid any confict with the current restrictions. I had to cancel my reservation this morning to that Hotel.

Jamie V

Ill do a little more browsing before I commit. I just remember that hotel from last time having a big parking lot and not caring we brought 4 trailers.

I really hope this forecast changes over the next 9 days! It has changed every day over the past 3 days.
acff0831c7567de6c26cebc466c342aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah The Weather Channel shows it raining on Friday too. ***BUT*** that's over a week away so no telling. I am coming no matter what, even if I just drive up and sit in the rain :)

Back