Service CD

Thanks Sloe Truk, just found my CD in the mail. Now does anyone know why it won't install under Windows XP SP2? It errors out right after it asks you what location to install the program. I tried using both the default and a custom location with the same results.

:pat:

error1.gif

error2.gif

Last edited:
BMWBig6 said:
Thanks Sloe Truk, just found my CD in the mail. Now does anyone know why it won't install under Windows XP SP2? It errors out right after it asks you what location to install the program. I tried using both the default and a custom location with the same results.

:pat:

error1.gif

error2.gif

Bro I know this may not help but my desk top did the same thing and then I tried it on my lap top, both running XP SP2 and it worked on my lap top. I don't know what it is with my desk top.

Dude,

Woodys2000 had a probelm as well running it on XP. I've tested it on windows 98, 2000, XP. Woody put it on another computer he had and it worked. I'm running Xp sp2 and no issues. Do you have a second computer to try the disc out on? If it is a bad disc I will send you out another one. LMK what you find out.

Sloe Truk

Hmm, works fine on a friend's computer, so the disc is fine. I'll keep playing with it and post back if I find a solution.

BMWBig6 said:
Hmm, works fine on a friend's computer, so the disc is fine. I'll keep playing with it and post back if I find a solution.

Bro I had to reinstall Windows XP for it to work on my computer. But it works great now.

Hey guys,

If someone sends me one, I can either host it online for everybody's perusal or provide the ISO so it may be downloaded at any time for re-burn to disc. :cool:

rustysocket said:
Sloe,

I sent you a PM. Are any more of these available.?

Thanks
Scott

I will probably be on the hook for this for years to come, yes I have a stack already copied waiting to be addressed.

Master Of Pain said:
Hey guys,

If someone sends me one, I can either host it online for everybody's perusal or provide the ISO so it may be downloaded at any time for re-burn to disc. :cool:

Send me an addy

Sloe Truk

Glad to help out. So I don't have to keep typing it I have about $2.00 in these shipped with paypal's cut. If you want one just send whatever you feel like to jerk@techie.com

Sloe Truk

Hey Slow Truk,

Just got back in country today and sent you some $$ for the CD and your efforts. How much % does PAYPAL take? My address is James abbott, 1524 Uluhao St, Kailua, HI 96734

james

Hey Sloe,
I just watched your burnout on Nopi (sweet). The Nopi guy was a real idiot for hosing down your engine. Did you use a line loc?

Last edited:
Back