Service CD

BigTymer said:
Sloe Truk...do you still have it shared on Gnutella? Also does this cover 02 Lightnings?

Thanks

Gnutella back on, whoops. I forgot and turned it off. Sorry, I've been haveing a lot of blonde moments here lately.

02 Ls, for all intents and pruposes, yes.

Sloe Truk

Last edited:
All I can say is wow. All of you guys that have given extra, thank you. I had no idea paypal would take out as much as they did. With that said, Thank you for your generosity. I'm humbled.

Sloe Truk

94jeff said:
What program opens the manual? I am unable to open or install.

I had the same problem on my desk top running window XP but my lap top running windows XP it worked on. So I know the cd works but windows seems to be hit and miss. Thanks again Slo Truk. Your a great guy and I hope no one forgets what you have done for so many, and asked for nothing in return. :flag:

can't find on Gnutella

SloeTruk,

Can't find sloetruk.zip on the network...is there anyway someone can host this file and we all pull it down from someone's website? I know Sloetruk has done a ton of work and I thank him, but I imagine that this file hosted somewhere would be benefit to all.

Just a thought...but seriously thank you tons SloeTruk and let me know when you are on so I can fine it on Gnutella.

Thanks

Dude, what can I say. I just searched Gnutella for sloetruk.zip and I couldn't find it, and it is on my PC. The wonders of technology never cease. It just proves that man should have never given up his spear. At lease you could give someone a poke with out catching something.

Sloe Truk

PWR_WHLS said:
I have web space we could use. Email me, we can maybe work something out ...

John (dot) Lipps (at) Fuse (dot) net

Email sent
jerk (at) techie (dot) com

Sloe Truk

Back