Service CD

Wholly thread resurrection.

yeah srsly!

Well the world and I have evolved. I now have a server with space and bandwidth to spare. I'll create an .iso this weekend and upload it and link it here.

Since I will not have any materials or postage in these anymore, they will be free at least for as long as I run zdayz, ZDayZ Event

so stay tuned for the link.

At this point I would like to hand the batton over to someone else for this CD. I think it should stay in the community and I will host it until at least 2013, hopefully by then someone else will pick up the guide on and keep this in the community.

LMAO

Kool deal man I really appreciate your help. And I will definitely stay tuned in for the link. Again thanks!!! Have a good one.

Jason
:clinkmugs:

I tried iso couple years ago and nev er worked when i burned it to CD. :no:

did you have a good image, I think the ford CD has to have a certain disk name or it wont work, part of their "security". I forget what the disk has to be named, but I have it in my stash of stuff somewhere.

Now I just moved, three times actually since the last time I made a CD, I hope I still know where it is :)

Sorry for the delay, but at least it is done

here is the download link for the service CD.

the CD has to be names 00trk19 in order to work, some how Ford requires that. so don't change the name or you'll make a coaster

Sorry for the delay, but at least it is done

here is the download link for the service CD.

the CD has to be names 00trk19 in order to work, some how Ford requires that. so don't change the name or you'll make a coaster

Cool, thanks. What year F-150's are covered in this CD?

I have given up trying to get this to work. Tried renaming, and all that stuff to no avail. would install to the folder, but when I try to open it, it errors out and just sits there. There isnt even anything in the folder to see. ???:headscratch:

I have given up trying to get this to work. Tried renaming, and all that stuff to no avail. would install to the folder, but when I try to open it, it errors out and just sits there. There isnt even anything in the folder to see. ???:headscratch:

What Operating system are you running?

Just snagged the iso and found the issue. The iso is nested one level too deep. I used virtualclone drive to extract the iso, then isorecorder to then make a new iso one level deeper and it worked like a champ. Both software packages are free.

Old iso in drive:
d:\00trk19\00trk19\install.exe

New iso in drive:
d:\00trk19\install.exe

For anyone that doesn't have windows xp, I'd suggest giving Oracle's virtualbox a try, you can just build a virtual xp machine if you need to.

Back