Service CD

Me too

I'd love to get my hands on either a factory service manual or the CD or DVD. I just got a 2000 L and feel alot better about having the info right there. If anyone's got the info let me know.
Thanks

I never could get it uploaded. I did send a copy to Steve J so that he could upload it onto his FTP. He did post on the 4th of October but it would seem he is a infrequent poster. Hopefully he is a frequent reader.

Bryan

Re: Me too

Powerfiend said:
I'd love to get my hands on either a factory service manual or the CD or DVD. I just got a 2000 L and feel alot better about having the info right there. If anyone's got the info let me know.
Thanks

I'm in the same boat as you - got my 'L' earlier this year and want to look at a few electrical issues.

Bird

Sloe Truk said:
You are welcome, LMK how your L does on the dragon next time you take it.

Sloe Truk
I have some friends that took their Harleys for a ride to this Dragon trip said it was awesome turns and many of them if, this is same Dragon highway! :D P.S. ARE THOSE CD'S STILL AVAILIBLE I'D LIKE ONE THANX!

SMOKINTRUCK1# said:
I have some friends that took their Harleys for a ride to this Dragon trip said it was awesome turns and many of them if, this is same Dragon highway! :D P.S. ARE THOSE CD'S STILL AVAILIBLE I'D LIKE ONE THANX!

YOu need to take the L across the Dragon. Very nice road, 318 curves in 11 miles. Sent you a PM concerning the CD

Bryan

evo said:
Here we go again.:D

Yep, I said I would do it as long as people needed it. I knew what I was getting into. I just proves that some folks do use the search button.

Bryan

Back