Service CD

andy said:
sloe did you get the donation via snail mail yet?

Yours shipped 1st class today

jeff thompson said:
I sent donation also !!

Still haven't seen it, I have yours int he car waiting to go out.

BackinablackL said:
I found the file on limewire but it was only a toolbar for internet explorer. Is the correct file still on there?

No, after all of the headaches of trying to get up I gave up on it. I might try to make a torrent out of it, but I've had little luck w/ that as well.

RaleighsL said:
Check your PM!!!
Yours went out today too, 1st class

fishingfox said:
Sloe, Please PM me or email me your paypal addy to fishingfox@yahoo.com.

Paypal addy is jerk@techie.com
tia, Ed

So is anyone going to be able to down load the 94' to a CD or not? Just wondering so I can place my order for 2 each CD's. KEN

ken woodward said:
So is anyone going to be able to down load the 94' to a CD or not? Just wondering so I can place my order for 2 each CD's. KEN
I wish I could hook you up w/ one. I don't have a copy. Perhaps you could ask around onthe GEn1 forums, hopefully smeone has your hookup there.

Bryan

Sloe Truk said:
Folks, here is the bottom line. I've got 39 cents in each CD, jewel case, and 6 x 9 nilla envelope. I shipped Woodys to him today and the postage was $1.29. I sent Evo's original back to him today and postage was $1.06. Both were sent first class. I guess $1.50 would get a copy to ya. Paypal addy is jerk@techie.com

This is a quote from me from way back, this is so I don't have to keep sending PMs onpricing and paypal info. If you send paypal, I'll sned you a CD.

Bryan

Still burning manuals?

** New Lightning Fanatic **

:D

Hey Bryan,

Are you the one thats burning the manuals on the discs? If so I am gearing up for the infamous passenger side (rear) head gasket oil leak. So, a manual would be great so I get all the torque specs and other critical items correct. Tell me what I gotta do to get one and it shall be done :eek:ldtu:. lol
I have a paypal acct also.

Last edited:
Back