GROUP BUY FOR GAYLORD'S LIDS: sign up here

does anyone know on list of features what the( trim) is. before i put in my order i want to get it right, is it the rubber strip around the edge, if it is can you get it with out

wtrskier said:
does anyone know on list of features what the( trim) is. before i put in my order i want to get it right, is it the rubber strip around the edge, if it is can you get it with out

FEATURES: http://www.gaylordslids.com/features.php

yes it is the strip around the edge.
element.jpg

OK, my order is in and I am glad Lisa at Gaylord's was their to help. She told me the same thing about the trim, especially on the speedstur lids, the trim is better off deleted. NICE people to deal with, can't wait to get mine!

FreddiezL04 said:
OK, my order is in and I am glad Lisa at Gaylord's was their to help. She told me the same thing about the trim, especially on the speedstur lids, the trim is better off deleted. NICE people to deal with, can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for the update. BTW, I agree with Lisa about the trim: NONE IS MO BETTER :tug:

Last edited:
hey guys am I the only gen 1 on this buy cause Ive talked to paul twice & he told me all I can get is a x2000 & thats fine but today I called & paul wasnt in now they tell me that they wont even paint my lid comes in primer only even so it`s the same red thats on a new gen 2 .the body shop goin to want a fortune for a base coat clear coat cause red paint is high ,but paul never said nothing. also they said I have to measure my bed ,I would think after making a mold they would at least no the bed size
waited so long now im getting depressed.

Last edited:
wtrskier,
In case Gaylord did not tell you, Paul is going on a vacation to Hawaii (I was actually planning to link up with him but our schedules could not match).

Curious if you checked the Application Guide in their website:
X2000: http://www.gaylordslids.com/applic_x2000.shtml
traditional: http://www.gaylordslids.com/applic_trucklid.shtml

My ship is going out to sea tomorrow until FRI so I will be out of pocket until then. When I get back, I will try to call and see if there is something that can be worked out for you.

Their site says • PPG Automotive paint finish which is color sanded and buffed giving an industry leading finish as one of the Standard Features:
http://www.gaylordslids.com/x2000.shtml

Is it too late to get in the group buy. Hurricane Wilma blew off my first one and insurance is going to pay for another one.

Brown,
The end date (as posted on page 1 is 31MAR). Will need your info:
A. REAL First and Last name
B. NHTOC/NLOC member #
C. Year of truck
D. Paint code of color of lid (UA-black, YN-silver, CX-DSG, etc.)
E. model of truck (Lightning or Harley)
F. style (NO WING/Original or WING/Speedsturr)

I will then add your name to the authorized buyers list and send you the order form.

thanks romeo , Iguess I talked to lisa cant remember she told me my truck is a classic cover & some work had to be done on x2000 to make it for mine & that its only come in primer anyway she said paul would be in weds so ill call then & get the lowdown but any help would be great.

wtrskier,
maybe you'll get a lower price since lid will not be "painted to match." If not, hope Paul can help sort things out.

romeo talked to paul today he`s going to paint it for a lightning guy in the club, super nice of him . order will be going in thur. thanks I`ll pm u when confirmed.

NLOC
1. ZEM'S04 L
2. 94jeff
3. banshee
4. gbgary
5. FreddiezL04
6. wtrskier
NHTOC
7. FL02
8. SyscoKid
9. airtroop
10. rollin24s (????)

gbgary said:
yuk! don't want that trim on mine. i want it to look like this.

Just got word from Paul that the lids come with out the trim unless you specify that you want it. He said mine will have NO trim! :eek:ldtu:

JPanchalk said:
Romeo- I'm in, as in ready to buy. PM with info sent!
John,
Got your PMs and e-mail, replied back with order form attached. Thanks for joining.

BTW, bump for this GB, end date is fast approaching (31MAR)!

ORDERS PLACED

NLOC
1. ZEM'S04 L
2. 94jeff
3. banshee
4. gbgary
5. FreddiezL04
6. wtrskier
7. BrownOL55
NHTOC
8. FL02
9. SyscoKid
10. airtroop
11. HiDef03
12. JPanchalk

Last edited:
Fellas,
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to GIT R DONE! Might be a long while before another GB comes along.

i just called them cuz i had never been officially given an order confirmation number and they told it was all good and it would be shipping in the middle of next week. woo hoo!!

Back