GROUP BUY FOR GAYLORD'S LIDS: sign up here

FreddiezL04 said:
This is killing me, I want it now. What's happening Krom, any news???????????

Been playing phone tag with Gaylord's, sorry. And if I may add, I am currently on a ship in Hawaii so have to work around connectivity and time difference.

RTB $888 plus $125 shipping to 75116 = $1013.00 daaaang!

gary beatty
nloc #2027
'04
YZ (oxford white)
lightning
standard X2000

Last edited:
gbgary said:
RTB $756 plus $125 shipping to 75116 = $881 daaaang!

gary beatty
nloc #2027
'04
YZ (oxford white)
lightning
standard X2000

Actually the $756 was the last group buy price, this time it is $888........Well worth it for the added features!

RTB list as of 16MAR

NHTOC
1. SyscoKid
2. HiDef03
3. rollin24s
4. FL02
5. airtroop01
6. ACWALSH8

NLOC
7. wtrskier
8. banshee
9. FreddiezL04
10. 94jeff
11. ZEM'S04 L
12. gbgary

Still trying to catch Gaylord's about reducing buyer minimum to 10. Meanwhile, nice to have more people sign up.

Last edited:
good things come to those who wait!!

LISTEN UP, FELLAS: just got off the phone with Paul Ruiz @ Gaylord's:

The GB is ALL GO with 12 buyers. Pls. stand by for an order sheet that I will send to guys on RTB list.

PM's have been sent to all guys on the RTB list. Order forms will be sent as an e-mail attachment. Please post here after you have placed your order.

I have e-mailed Gaylord the "authorized" RTB list: only PAID members are eligible to join this GB. Please contact me to have your name added to the RTB list.

NOTE: The tonneau will be shipped with EVERYTHING (x-2000 hinge, carpeted headliner, etc.)

kromdom said:
LISTEN UP, FELLAS: just got off the phone with Paul Ruiz @ Gaylord's:

The GB is ALL GO with 12 buyers. Pls. stand by for an order sheet that I will send to guys on RTB list.

AWESOME!! Good work Romeo!!!

My order has been faxed over! Also called and confirmed they received the order form and gave my payment info., can't wait!!

Last edited:
My order is faxed. I also called to confirm my order, and gave them my payment info. I was told that they are about 3 weeks out.
Thanks, Romeo

Thanks for the updates and hope you get your lids soon. No need to thank me, just glad this GB finally got off the ground.

ORDERS PLACED:
1. ZEM'S04 L
2. 94jeff
3. banshee

Last edited:
William,
not too late to join. just need your NLOC membership number and you'll be added to the list!! Price is correct but no tax if you're not in CALI.

Last edited:
gbgary said:
i haven't got the order form yet...gbgary@aol.com

do not know what happened because I sent it as soon as I got your e-mail this AM. sent it again.

EDIT: just realized what I did wrong. I replied to this e-mail addy: garyb@wolvertonair.com
New e-mail sent to aol account!

Last edited:
ORDERS PLACED:
1. ZEM'S04 L
2. 94jeff
3. banshee
4. gbgary

The order form needs to be printed then FAXd. Good idea to make a follow-up phone call to confirm/verify your order plus to provide credit card info.

This GB includes the following features:
1. single lock (vs. 2 in previous models)
2. rotary latch (automotive style)
3. 12 volt light
4. emergency release handle
5. remote control
6. trim
7. carpet
8. X2000 hinge system

Options you can select are:
1. key pad
2. wing or no wing

Last edited:
Back