GROUP BUY FOR GAYLORD'S LIDS: sign up here

added banshee to RTB list, makes 9 so far. When we hit 10, I'll contact Gaylord about reducing the buyer minimum.

Do the covers fit the contour of the bed like they use to? Or does it have square corners at the front? I'm trying to come up with the money. Thanks,William.

William,
Not 100% sure but I have read somewhere that the new lids no longer extend all the way to the edge of the bed (near the cab)

Yes I believe I read that somewhere to. I hope they still match the bed. Looks alot better in my opinion. I'll let you know when I come up with the money. Thanks,William.

Do you guys have a cutoff in mind for this group buy?? or is pretty much once you get 10?? I'm interested but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to pay Uncle Sam come tax time.

kromdom said:
William,
Not 100% sure but I have read somewhere that the new lids no longer extend all the way to the edge of the bed (near the cab)

whats all this talk about????? they arent going to cover the bed? any pics?

It will cover the bed but not go all the way to the back of the cab. There was a post on this design change in the gen 2 forum.

Is this GB still alive? I just heard about it this weekend and definately am interested and am ready to buy. Please let me know if it will happen.

FreddiezL04 said:
Is this GB still alive? I just heard about it this weekend and definately am interested and am ready to buy. Please let me know if it will happen.

Struggling:) but still alive. Asked the RTB guys to sound off if they are still in before I ask that the minimum be reduced to 10. Here is the list so far
NHTOC:
1. SyscoKid
2. HiDef03
3. rollin24s
4. FL02
5. airtroop01
6. ACWALSH8

NLOC
7. wtrskier
8. banshee

jdiggy
We'll wait as loong as we can for ya! :) You and FreddiezL04 might make it 10 :D

OK, RTB, hope this is still happening.

A. Marc Abell
B. NLOC member # 1951
C. Year of truck 2004
D. Paint code for color of truck UA
E. model of truck Lightning
F. style WING/Speedsturr

Let me know what is happening

NHTOC:
1. SyscoKid
2. HiDef03
3. rollin24s
4. FL02
5. airtroop01
6. ACWALSH8

NLOC
7. wtrskier
8. banshee
9. FreddiezL04

Fred,
Here is what's happening: buyer minimum set by Gaylord is 20 but it has been a struggle to hit that mark. My plan is to get 10 confirmed RTBs and then I will "beg" Gaylod to agree to a lower buyer minimum instead.

I will do this after I get #10!

I'm ready to buy, hope this is still happening

Jeff Day
NLOC # 548
E 4 Red
Lightning
wing/speedsturr

Jeff,
Thanks for joining and making #10. No promises fellas, will be contacting Gaylord soonest (FYI, I am on a ship in Hawaii as I write this). Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck

NHTOC:
1. SyscoKid
2. HiDef03
3. rollin24s
4. FL02
5. airtroop01
6. ACWALSH8

NLOC
7. wtrskier
8. banshee
9. FreddiezL04
10. 94jeff

Group Buy

Charles, you might want to send a PM to kromdom to let him know your interested. I believe he's the one heading up the GB.

ZEM,
Got your PM. Added you to list below:
NHTOC:
1. SyscoKid
2. HiDef03
3. rollin24s
4. FL02
5. airtroop01
6. ACWALSH8

NLOC
7. wtrskier
8. banshee