Gen 1 66mm Single Build

Why the change ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just been interested in trying one out. The rubber was cracked and slipping out on the stock one and I figure the stock crank/bearings need all the help they can get.

And Sun was my 54th, and the Wife kept asking, " What do you want for your birthday?". So I had to come up with something! :D

Happy Birthday!! I'll be 55 next month and with my truck off the road now my list for the wife is about a yard long lol

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Mathew.

Another gift was a universal Bedrug. Just something to cover the bed. Of course there's not enough left to do the tailgate.

Thanks, Mathew.

Another gift was a universal Bedrug. Just something to cover the bed. Of course there's not enough left to do the tailgate.

What’s the spec’s on that beautiful f-350 hiding in the background? I’ve got a white 97’ psd crew cab dually also! Love that truck, she’s actually faster than the lightning. Mines 2 wheel drive tho and an automatic which I don’t mind it’s just the weak point. Anyway keep up the nice work. Both seem to be nice trucks!

Thanks,Jeff. I bought the 350 new as a 2wd for towing and later wished I had gone 4x4. I lowered it at first and then lifted it a converted it to 4x. It's been on single 38s for years and I just recently dropped it down a few inches and installed the dual 36s. 7.3 PSD,E4OD Mostly stock..Garage queen with 59,000 miles.

Thanks,Jeff. I bought the 350 new as a 2wd for towing and later wished I had gone 4x4. I lowered it at first and then lifted it a converted it to 4x. It's been on single 38s for years and I just recently dropped it down a few inches and installed the dual 36s. 7.3 PSD,E4OD Mostly stock..Garage queen with 59,000 miles.

Very nice Brian. I just installed intercooler,injectors,and a couple other mods. She just turned 49k miles. Had 62 miles on her in 2013 when I bought her. I’ve been keeping my eye out for a low mileage f-250 or 350 psd crew cab to 4x4 with. I want to solid axle the front. I just did the baby swamps injectors as I didn’t want to upgrade the fuel system and hpop right now. And that’s just leads to bigger turbo also. But that being said she freakn hauls *** for a 22’ truck. Pulls 32lbs of boost but egt’s are real manageable with the intercooler. Shocks the **** outta people especially the road raging idiots out there. I’ll try to make a thread on it and my lightning soon. Again beautiful trucks.

I'm jealous....those things are getting harder and harder to find!!!!

Yes and getting ridiculous on price. I feel like I stole mine. It had 62 miles on her sat in a warehouse for 16 years at some college in Texas. A guy in Ponca city bought it at auction with 31 miles on it. Had guilds all changed and was asking $35k in 2013. I was the only guy that showed up to look at it. Offered him $20k cash. He said no and put it on eBay. Long story short his sister listed it and screwed up reserve, bid was like $29k but reserve was met. He called me a week later and I went to pick her up for my cash offer. Seen a lot of 180k mile one asking stupid mid 20’s plus prices. But again the are getting hard to find clean and they ain’t making no more of them.

Very nice Brian. I just installed intercooler,injectors,and a couple other mods. She just turned 49k miles. Had 62 miles on her in 2013 when I bought her. I’ve been keeping my eye out for a low mileage f-250 or 350 psd crew cab to 4x4 with. I want to solid axle the front. I just did the baby swamps injectors as I didn’t want to upgrade the fuel system and hpop right now. And that’s just leads to bigger turbo also. But that being said she freakn hauls *** for a 22’ truck. Pulls 32lbs of boost but egt’s are real manageable with the intercooler. Shocks the **** outta people especially the road raging idiots out there. I’ll try to make a thread on it and my lightning soon. Again beautiful trucks.

Post em up! Dam,62 miles?

I was eyeing up some injectors and an Adrenalin pump about a month ago, but like you mentioned, I don't want to get bit and "have to" start...fuel system,turbo...

It has a 99 IC and is chipped,4.88s,Lock Right front and Detroit out back. TC,and a Baumann TCS.

Over the years:

I had a 95 that I had bagged and could just about put the frame on the ground. I wished I never sold it!

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Went for a test drive tonight. No issues with the Fluidampr, spacer and adj timing pointer all good. Now I need to set up a degree wheel and set TDC though. Did a few hits, usual stuff,data logged all. Looking over the logs,I noticed something. The RPM trace in the logs has always been very bumpy/jagged. So much that I applied a level 2 filter on it just so it looked better.

Here it is stock damper with no filter:

And here it is from tonight with the Fluidampr, no filter:

That trace has ALWAYS been crappy before the FLUIDAMPR! I'm calling it a win. :tu

Last edited:
Still running the the TFI,Raymond. Yes, crazy harmonics! I figured it was a TFI thing and was thinking I'd grab a dual sync at some point.

Something else I noticed tonight and just now figured out - the 1-2 shift at low to med speeds was hanging/late, where it didn't before the Fluidampr. So, the Quick4 was also effected by the lumpy RPM signal.

That's really cool about the balancer. Having hard data on a balancer like that is something I have never seen before. And I have read tons of threads with nothing but opinions this way and that about what balancer to get. So many keyboard cowboys throw around about how fluidampr and ATI are overpriced and don't really do anything. That graph right there is all the justification I need.

Lowered the back 1/2". Think I'm going to go another 1/2". Ordered a set of CalTracs,will be here next week. Hoping to get a little hook help on the street.

Back