Gen 1 66mm Single Build

Briansshop

Missing My Lightning!
Here's a link to the Crown Vic, and the latest info on the truck:

Crown Vic Swap: https://nloc.net/forum/index.php?threads/crown-vic-ifs-swap.229749/

Couldn't be happier with the turbo results. The truck runs great and is an absolute BLAST to drive!

The Turbo Build:

BW S366,.91 AR Housing
BBK 1 5/8" shorties,2.5" hot side
4" DP, steel in the motor compartment, alum back to the axle
Vibrant Alum Muffler
Precision Gate
Turbosmart BOV
Treadstone IC
3" cold side

Aeromotive Phantom Flex pump in the rear tank
Braided SS lines to Professional Products rails
Holley 66 lbs/hr injectors
Aeromotive regulator

Some of the goodies:

Got the IC mocked up,and cut out the bumper and added the Diesel trim.

Should have more after the weekend.

Last edited:
I know your project will turn out awesome Brian. Your suspension/wheel well project spoke volumes.

Very nice Brian. Can't wait to see it finished. I have been thinking about doing the bumper mod also. To either get more air to the trans cooler or drop the intercooler so I can move the trans cooler up. Where did you get the p/s bumper plastic?

Thanks,Guys. I can't wait to have it back to turn key drivable status. Gregg,the ps bumper insert came from LMC Truck.

IC mounts did, just need some paint work:

The fuel gauge sender needed to be moved out of the way of the baffle for the pump...here's my rig,just need some better SS hardware for it:

How it'll sit:

Liking the Phantom pump,looks like it's going to work. Definitely better than the no baffle stock set up. Aeromotive rates it at 800HP boosted,EFI, through a -6 line. Cut a hole,stuff the baffle in,drop the pump in. The hat has all the connections on it.

Last edited:
I admire your craftsmanship! You do nice works! I am looking forward to the finishing results and seeing the truck locally

Fuel gauge sender all good. Crimped and welded the old tubes closed.

Cut the ball/socket deal off one header and tacked a 3" v band on. Gotta love v bands! Going to transition form 3" to 2.5".

Last edited:
Back