You wanna peice of me????

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
Ok JJ,

Wheres your latest time slip? Got an RT here thats itchin to race a know it all Gen 2 owner....

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

Hey Purple, nice meeting you, I was there but missed your run, too busy jawing. Your truck looks real nice, love the color.
Steve

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.56@ 101mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
SU25449.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Purple Haze:
Ok JJ,

Wheres your latest time slip? Got an RT here thats itchin to race a know it all Gen 2 owner....

Danno

</font>

Hey Danno, I doubt JJ was referring to you. There's some other trolls out there that choose to stir the pot and then cry foul when they get called out.
On a lighter note, I just noticed your new time, well done.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5e42b8.gif

cool.gif
purple haze all in my brain...makin me see things that dont seem the same...acting funny but i dont know why...excuse me while i do this time(a 12)...hee hee hee hee ...yeah danno...i'll be near ya soon.yu slut....way da go.......

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sstock:
Hey Purple, nice meeting you, I was there but missed your run, too busy jawing. Your truck looks real nice, love the color.
Steve

</font>

Steve, was nice meeting you and Dale. You have a real clean Gen 1! Reminds me of Lil' Zeus' truck! cept his is a Black powerdyned. Anyway, I didnt know that you got to make a couple passes in Dales truck! That thing HAULS.. I saw a 12.66 one time.. I was thinkin to myself.. ut oh... hahahah. We gotta get together and do that more often
smile.gif

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJANIMATE:
Hey Danno, I doubt JJ was referring to you. There's some other trolls out there that choose to stir the pot and then cry foul when they get called out.
On a lighter note, I just noticed your new time, well done.

Thanks Adam! I was VERY happy to say the least
smile.gif
Gotta get to the other track in the area that has better traction. I was still spinning a lil off the line
frown.gif
This particular track is of the mindset "we have your money, we dont need to do shit now" So track prep is minimum at best. They only do a good job when the Nationals come to town. Anyway, thanks again!

Danno

</font>

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ultimatesurfa:
cool.gif
purple haze all in my brain...makin me see things that dont seem the same...acting funny but i dont know why...excuse me while i do this time(a 12)...hee hee hee hee ...yeah danno...i'll be near ya soon.yu slut....way da go.......

</font>

Hehehe.. gotta get you some AIR Surfaaaaaaaaaaaaa... we got more air than water up here
smile.gif
Unlike you poor Island guys! Get that thing to the mainland and get some times!!!

Danno

Hey Danno, NICE RUN!! You guys are killin' me!! If you dont mind me askin, whats your power adder of choice? Im seriously looking at a 125 dry shot to power me to the mid to low 12s. My cam will be here at the end of next week, so after that goes in then Im looking to N2O. We'll see what happens. Congrats again on the 12 second pass!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HotRod:
Hey Danno, NICE RUN!! You guys are killin' me!! If you dont mind me askin, whats your power adder of choice? Im seriously looking at a 125 dry shot to power me to the mid to low 12s. My cam will be here at the end of next week, so after that goes in then Im looking to N2O. We'll see what happens. Congrats again on the 12 second pass!!
biggrin.gif

</font>

Hey Rod,

Thanks! I was totally stoked bout doin that! I would say a 125 shot would work out awesome. Im runnin a 150 with gears and convertor and some other bolt on stuff... and its workin like a charm.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

man i feel left out not running 12s. i was the slowest out of 4 of us. i hope i can get some things fixed and be ready for the
Bremerton races.
thanks cmyindy

Yeah I hey ya Indy!! Hopefully my cam will knock off a couple of tenths and then a 125 shot will get this truck rockin.

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

Back