You wanna peice of me????

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trueblue R/T:
I can do that!!!

last time I looked JJ this ain't your board!!!I even looked on the main page,,,nowhere did it say JJ's message board so I say again IT AIN"T YOUR BOARD...I just have to believe that this board is just like real life,,,there has to be a ass*^#% or else you have no place for the sh&* to go and JJ your it..

Barry

</font>

hmmmmmm.... It sure does say NLOC on the top of every page I am on.. The L stands for Lightning. I own a lightning, so technically it is more my board than yours.. but lets put that aside for noe..

Does everyone see what I mean about name calling and crap like that??? "asshole, and shit like me" type things...
Is that all the education you got out of life????? I will still let that go for now, Hell you own an R/T so I really cant hold a intelligent conversation with you anyway....
(not all R/T owners mind you, just these two)...
As far as the Neon R/T.. the R/T part of the stickers is the same.... Picky, Picky, Picky......

Wheels..... Yes..... exclusive to Durango and Dakota R/T's
Bumper......Not....
everything else..... Off the shelf parts with some minor differences like gear ratios and such....
Like I said before, I dont hate R/T's I just dont like some of you that dont let your mouth run off intelligently and get offended real easy, and when put up against the same wall that you built, get nasty and start acting like babies by calling names........... Admit it to yourselves........YOU DONT OWN THE BADDEST TRUCK ON THIS PLANET............. The members of NLOC do!!!!!!! period.... .............. Here endith the lesson......JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.23 @ 104mph.
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

Actually as far as stock, Syclone owners do last time I checked.
smile.gif
They have the baddest truck with a power-adder. That's a SC or turbo for you JJ. The R/Ts are the fastest NA trucks around.

Guess what, YES, THE BUMPERS ARE EXCLUSIVE! Seriously.... the rear bumper is on NO other model, just the Dak R/T. ANd the front bumper is only on the Durango/Dakota R/T. You acted like a big smartass and BET everone they couldn't tell you one unique part, well we did, so nanner nanner boo boo.

DaPurpleRT. Im not sure if the Syclone will be the fastest for much longer. The Syclones run mid 13s stock and so do the '01 Lightnings. And as far as the Dak R/T being faster than a Gen1 Lightning, thats clearly debatable. You know that could go either way. Just my input, Rod K.

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HotRod:
DaPurpleRT. Im not sure if the Syclone will be the fastest for much longer. The Syclones run mid 13s stock and so do the '01 Lightnings. And as far as the Dak R/T being faster than a Gen1 Lightning, thats clearly debatable. You know that could go either way. Just my input, Rod K.

</font>

I agree I have had it go either way won and lost and let me tell you a G-1 mods real well..

------------------
Trueblue R/T
Motor stuff
suspension stuff

When was the last time you saw a brand new 01 Syclone or Typhoon.. Couldnt you figure out I meant Baddest truck in production??? Speaking of production... do me a favor... get some production numbers on R/T's for me.. lets see how many unique bumpers they had to make last year, or even this year.... I bet it is wayyyyyy more than 7500, and that is the most L's since they started making the genII's .......... oh yeah.. Toyota Tacoma S-runner is only 2 tenths behind a stock R/T. so bragging about being the fastest N/A truck isnt all that much when it is a 15.41 stock time.. My civic Si ran that stock too.... and that was before my POWER ADDER!!!!!!!

You can justify it in your mind all you want, but fact of the matter is that we arent just F-150's with badges and stickers, we are an exclusive group that has a vehicle that was engineered, designed and built for many reasons, but mostly for performance, and it sure has that......

Any monkey with 32K can buy a Lightning, but it takes a civilized, open minded, and level headed individual to be part of "an exclusive group that has a vehicle that was engineered, designed and built for many reasons, but mostly for performance." Well, at least MY group, I should say.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

LOL, good one Cobrayankee..... I like JJ how you pick a single magazine time and proclaim it as what a vehicle runs. Guess all Gen IIs run 14.3s huh (a magazine time)?

Anywho, as of yet there has NOT been 7500 R/Ts made in one year. There were a total of 1431 R/Ts made in 1998, 6281 in 1999, and though they haven't officially released the numbers for 2K, an RTML member called and was told, I believe, there were 4XXX R/Ts made in 00. There is 170 trucks like mine in existence.

How much do I get for once again taking your "bet" and proving you wrong? Do I get a cookie?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by DaPurpleR/T (edited 07-14-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:
The R/Ts are the fastest NA trucks around.

</font>

(snicker) Hahahaha!! Whatever! LOL!!

------------------
Nothing strikes faster than Lightning!

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your numbers are waaaaaayyyyyy offf... that is why I asked you for them.... to see what lies and bull you would come up with next......... shooting yourself in the foot all the time has got to get old...........

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cobrayankee:
Any monkey with 32K can buy a Lightning,
</font>

need I say more????

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:
RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your numbers are waaaaaayyyyyy offf... that is why I asked you for them.... to see what lies and bull you would come up with next......... shooting yourself in the foot all the time has got to get old...........
</font>

What #s you talkin bout JJ? his production #s were right on. the RT ISNT that common.. maybe more common than the L.. I cant claim to know what the production #s they have. But I DO know that the RT has less than 12000 units produced from 1998-2000.. we dont know how many have been made in 2001.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

[This message has been edited by Purple Haze (edited 07-15-2001).]

Hey JJ, I got the numbers right off dakotart.com. You can go there and e-mail Niles (site owner) and tell him his official numbers from DC are BS if ya want, I'm sur ehe'd appreciate it.....

BTW, cobrayankee is one of your fellow L owners, what do you mean by "see what I mean"?

NM

[This message has been edited by DaPurpleR/T (edited 07-15-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:

</font>

Him shooting "his" self in the foot??? Dude, do you read 80% of the stuff you write? I'm surprised YOU have a foot left JJ!!!! Oh, my S-10 is one of one hehehehe.

Brian

------------------
84 S-10 - 2.8 V6, well, that's what it says under the headlight hehe

[This message has been edited by T-Bird302 (edited 07-15-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:

BTW, cobrayankee is one of your fellow L owners, what do you mean by "see what I mean"?
</font>

You cant even quote me correctly... you do read what you want dont you???? I said.."need I say more?"......

And it is an inside joke between me and someone else?? No flaming Cobra, I just had a bet with someone, that is all.. and I won.. thanks..

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.23 @ 104mph.
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

NM

[This message has been edited by T-Bird302 (edited 07-15-2001).]

I don't really care about the Pi$$ing match between JJ and the RT guys; but I have seen in a couple of mags that the 01 Lightning turned better qtr mile times than the Sy/Tys did. So I guess the guys driving 99-00 can't claim to have the baddest of all time, but the 01 owners can.

------------------
00 Lightining, stock
95 Cobra, turbo, T56
70 GS455 conv, Holley Projection 4di
74 VW Thing, slow but fun

I lost a big bet on 3 baseball games today. It was close to $1250. The guy gave me the option of paying it up front, or riding in the same truck with JJ for 2 hours listening to his stories. I'm going to the bank ASAP in the morning.
tongue.gif

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cobrayankee:
I lost a big bet on 3 baseball games today. It was close to $1250. The guy gave me the option of paying it up front, or riding in the same truck with JJ for 2 hours listening to his stories. I'm going to the bank ASAP in the morning.
tongue.gif

</font>

You need to get a better bookie Cobra....And stop betting on the Orioles....

Back