You wanna peice of me????

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
I have 2c for this conversation.....
Come on R/T's suck. You can't even compair the 2 trucks.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jeff2001silver:
</font>

What is it about Gen2 owners from the NE?? sheesh. Guess Ill have to drive out there next year and show them how badly RTs suck.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:
You need to get a better bookie Cobra....And stop betting on the Orioles.... </font>

LOL, true that. I'm die hard NY though. Wrong day to bet on them too.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

</font>

Way to back up your claim! If you make a statement like that, you shoyld be doing everything possible to back it up so that you don't come off as a 16 year old that just got his parents to buy him anything he wanted. That wasn't even 2c worth either. You need some change back.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

I have just one more comment R/T still suck.</font>

YES! Another intelligent board member.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
2000 Silver L

Good God! Where do these people come from?
Jeff01: Have you ever driven an R/T? I havent so I wouldnt say they suck. I can outrun 99.9% of them but that doesnt mean they suck. I can outrun you too, but that surely doesnt mean your truck sucks, now does it. Oh, I forgot this is War Zone, Everybody sucks.
rolleyes.gif
Rod K.

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

Anybody that can outrun me sucks!
Usually they suck more air and fuel, which turns into horspower which allows this terrible outrunning incident to take place.

Good thing I don't have an R/T.....otherwise somebody might have tried to offend me in this thread!

It sucks not being blown but I think I'll work on an alternative to either of them......

I'm thinking turbo.....

seems like any day is a bad day lately to bet on them Cobra.......Kinda like betting on an R/T at the drags...... pointless!!!.... how do you make little smileys so everyone knows im playing????

I just noticed something...... I start some of the longest threads here...and just think, this one started out with me asking if anyone wanted to go to VMP and get a peice of me.....I am headed back there on the 28th,.............. anyone want to go take a shot at me?????.. I will have all my new goodies on and ready to go.... 12's for certain..JJ

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by: JJ's Whitelight
Hell you own an R/T so I really cant hold a intelligent conversation with you anyway....
(not all R/T owners mind you, just these two)...
</font>

What the hell are you talking about? You insinuate that "these two" aren't intelligent because they own R/Ts and then claim your comment is exclusive to them?! What are you smoking? According to you, every R/T owner can't hold an intelligent conversation. How does your shoe taste?

Couldnt you figure out I meant Baddest truck in production???</font>

YOU DONT OWN THE BADDEST TRUCK ON THIS PLANET</font>

Suuuuuure. We believe you. Sure as hell looks like you were talking about the planet. Of course you were shut down and had to think of a way out. Go ahead and edit your post, we all understand.

Toyota Tacoma S-runner is only 2 tenths behind a stock R/T. so bragging about being the fastest N/A truck isnt all that much when it is a 15.41 stock time..</font>

I've actually raced a supercharger S-Runner. I beat him by half a car length. There goes that theory. Don't try and come back from this one because we both pulled off after the race and talked. I saw the supercharger for myself. I don't even have any power adders either, and I have a club cab. You know what a power adder is, right?

I just noticed something...... I start some of the longest threads here...</font>

There's no acounting for content. Do everyone a favor and only post when posted to. You've even managed to piss off other Lightning owners.

I haven't raced (or seen) an S-Runner yet, but I did race a 01 Tacoma with a TRD Supercharger. We raced in the HS parking lot to bout 70, He pulled off the line due to 4WD, but then everything fell through for him and we went flying by like a streak. I was sure it had N20 just like his Firebird, but he claime dit was stock. After he subsequently wrecked the Tacoma (he has a new one now, and I bet it already has the SCer on, he is a rich kid BTW) he came in and admitted he had the TRD SCer on it. This is why he wanted to race me so bad and was so confident. He couldn't believe it when he got whipped. LOL

I commend Toyota on the S-Runner. It'll walk all over a Chevy Xtreme or, ugh, a Ford Ranger "Edge" (what a joke). I'm still not fearing one though. LOL

------------------

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:
I haven't raced (or seen) an S-Runner yet, but I did race a 01 Tacoma with a TRD Supercharger.
I commend Toyota on the S-Runner. It'll walk all over a Chevy Xtreme or, ugh, a Ford Ranger "Edge" (what a joke). I'm still not fearing one though. LOL
</font>

I like both the Extreme, and the Edge, but not as performance vehicles. I have yet to see an S Runner. How can you tell when you see one? Is it just a sticker package, some different exhaust, or what? Only in specific colors like the Lightning?

------------------
2000 Silver L

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:
We raced in the HS parking lot to bout 70
</font>

That explains some things.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
It'll walk all over a Chevy Xtreme or, ugh, a Ford Ranger "Edge" (what a joke).
</font>

Like Ford wanted the Edge to be a drag truck? they already have one of those and the competition isn't even close, follow that edge into the dirt and see what happens.
Not to mention the Ford V6 (4.0 L 205hp) is making more then 25 more HP then the Dodge V6 (3.9 L 175hp)and gets better mileage, I think that would truly be defined as "what a joke".BTW - That's also 15 more ponies then the Toyota's 190.
The Ranger outsells all other compact trucks by a long shot, that tells me they are doing something right.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.

Dodge's new 3.7 V6 is making 200HP.

cobra, they are lowered an inch all around, all are manuals, all are stepside, they have a different front fascia, a fart tip, er, I mean a chrome tip, and an S-Sunner decal. That's about all I can think of right now. Nice lil package if ya don't mind driving Jap crap.

Oh yeah, Ford rules the fullsize sport rruck market, Dodge rules the compact.
smile.gif
The Xtreme would be great competition if they dropped in a lil 5.3 or even 4.8L would be OK. And I saw that SVT Ranger that almost was, that would've been sweeeeeeeeet too, why did Ford can it before it had it's chance??

Now, you can go try one out in a Jeep Liberty for the 01 model year and they shoud be in the Dak for the 02 MY.

I see, I thought we were talking about the Dakota or trucks in general. In that case I guess I should mention Fords 3.9L that puts out 252HP, found in the LS and new Thunderbird.

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 07-17-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJANIMATE:
I see, I thought we were talking about the Dakota or trucks in general. In that case I guess I should mention Fords 3.9L that puts out 252HP, found in the LS and new Thunderbird.

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 07-17-2001).]
</font>

No DJ.. they talk about whatever suits their needs at the time.. whatever they can pull out of their ass to suit the situation is what they will talk about... and if you dispute it or doubt it or even post facts from mags than they will call you names and tell you that you are dumb and stuff like that... that is the type of intelligent responses I get from them sometimes...

And if you post something you better be specific.. like when I said the L was the baddest truck on the planet.. I had to come back later and make sure they knew I was talking about in production.. Hell, there is a tubbed chevy in my neighborhood that runs 8's... do they think I was talking about that one??????
For now, I will let this one die because I am tired of squibbling over numbers and engines and crap and also tired of being called names and being told not to post unless posted to.. whoever said that can f off.. I will post when I want to and I have the right to and so do you....

I guess I will take ride in my 12 second Lightning, knowing that I can pretty much whoop anything that I come across, and that includes 90% of ALL R/T's...and I am giving you alot by leaving 10%.. I hope you know that.... And yes.. it does run 12's...

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 12.78@ 107mph.
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

[This message has been edited by JJ's Whitelight (edited 07-17-2001).]

I don't believe the Ranger Edge ever claimed to be a performance truck. I don't know about the Xtreme, but I wouldn't be afraid of one in my Ranger.

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air