You wanna peice of me????

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
J

JJ's Whitelight

Is it spelled piece? or peice?.. anyway.. I am going to VMP with Totaled and about 5 other L's this sat for test and tune, so does any local or not so local R/T owner wanna show me what all this "less than 1k in mods and you are in the 13's" talk is about??

Totaled is in the mid 12's easy and I am hoping to be low 13's or maybe high 12's..depending on conditions....

I am taking my camera so look for some short movies next week... and some sweet pics of some serious hp trucks..
Anybody else wanna go??? gates open at 10am and T&T starts at 11.....JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip that is the shiznit!!! 2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

I before E except after C .
biggrin.gif
= Piece

Good Luck!

I'm gonna be racin this weekend in KY. Headin' down with the gang from McCoy Motorsports. Jerry is gonna run my R/T down the track a few times. For those who don't know who that is he owns McCoy Motorsports which specializes in Sy/Tys but works on everything from Mustangs to imports to R/Ts (like mine). His Syclone is running deep in the 9s right now. His son drives a Turbo S10 SS, the turbo 4.3 is transplanted into a newer S10. I believe it's running in the 11s. I'm going to feel heavily outgunned hanging with these guys (he'll probably bring his dang 800HP Chevelle too) but they're a great bunch and I'm honored they ALLOW me to hang around!

Anyone else on the baord going to Clay City (AKA Mountain Parkway Motorplex) dragwya this Saturday??

------------------

Wazzzz up JJ i would luv to make it...but its hard to get a flight at such short notice and besides rtd2 will be on a barge
biggrin.gif
Just kiddin..i hope ya have a successful outing...hell who knows there may be an R/T that runs????surfinnnnnnnnn

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:
I'm gonna be racin this weekend in KY. Headin' down with the gang from McCoy Motorsports. Jerry is gonna run my R/T down the track a few times. For those who don't know who that is he owns McCoy Motorsports which specializes in Sy/Tys but works on everything from Mustangs to imports to R/Ts (like mine). His Syclone is running deep in the 9s right now. His son drives a Turbo S10 SS, the turbo 4.3 is transplanted into a newer S10. I believe it's running in the 11s. I'm going to feel heavily outgunned hanging with these guys (he'll probably bring his dang 800HP Chevelle too) but they're a great bunch and I'm honored they ALLOW me to hang around!

Anyone else on the baord going to Clay City (AKA Mountain Parkway Motorplex) dragwya this Saturday??

</font>

I have a new McCoy Motorsports 'SuperMotor' in my Syclone. Same bottom end as Jerry's and his is doin' 9's! Mine WON'T be that fast, but mid 11's shouldn't be a big deal, once it's broken in ,that is. Jerry and the guys are great people! Wish I lived closer so I could go with ya's.
frown.gif

------------------
Mike Hague
'99 L Black 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+
'91 GMC Syclone 12.0's@111.5,,,so far

Hamerhead~
Come on man thats only half the saying.....
Its "I before E, except after C and in Budweiser"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HEHE, Later

------------------
Shane L.
93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Yeah run Jerry.
tongue.gif
You never know what he is gonna run since he's lopped almost a full second off his ET already this season and says hes still got more. I'd like to see the fastest Syclone make a pass. Of course its not all wheel drive anymore...

------------------
Dean Higson
www.turbogm.com
  • 1991 GMC Syclone #1406
  • 1992 GMC Typhoon #2194
  • 2000 SVT Lightning #4320 - 260 miles
  • 1987 Buick GNX - Still looking for one

Really? I didn't know it wasn't AWD anymore. I did wonder how it did those nice burnouts and why it usually was wearing slicks.
smile.gif

I'm not sure I'll get to go with him again though. My mom is in the hospital and just got transferred to another and I don't know what's happeneing with her right now.

Oh yeah, Jerry know's what's up, his daily drivers are a Neon and a Durango. HEHEHE!
biggrin.gif

Jerry McCoy told me his Syclone is rear wheel drive. It uses a Powerglide tranny and a 9" Ford Rear,,, and street legal!
eek.gif

lil'Zeus- I apologize for the mis-quote. Don't know what I could have been thinking?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mike Hague
'99 L Black 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hamrhead:
Jerry McCoy told me his Syclone is rear wheel drive. It uses a Powerglide tranny and a 9" Ford Rear,,, and street legal!
eek.gif

</font>

Then technically it isnt a syclone anymore.. so it doesnt count...

I sure hope there are some R/T's at VMP... see ya when I get back.....JJ

So if someone put AWD on a Lightning, then it wouldn't be a Lightning or "count" any more?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:
Then technically it isnt a syclone anymore.. so it doesnt count...
.....JJ
</font>

Yeah, that's pretty much the way I feel too. AWD makes it a SY/TY, but hey, to each his own. It still has the 4.3 Turbo and it's running 9's, street driven too!
eek.gif

------------------
Mike Hague
'99 L Black 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hamrhead:
I before E except after C .
biggrin.gif
= Piece

Good Luck!
</font>

Unless sounding like A in weigh

------------------
2002 Lightning
Hopefully

So if someone put AWD on a Lightning, then it wouldn't be a Lightning or "count" any more?</font>

It might say lightning on the side, but it technically isnt one..I would love to see someone do that though....

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip that is the shiznit!!! 2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
85 toyota tercel

My new albums

Had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone.. 7 trucks in all. Ranging from a totally stock with 900 miles on it 01 to Totaled's 01 that went 12.63... in very warm weather I think it was about 97 degrees and 30% humidity... My best was 13.23 @104.7mph, with only a chip 3/4 tank of gas, K&N filter and about 20lbs of cleaning supplies,...
I for one am thrilled at the performance of everyones trucks..
The ride home was fun too... Me and another person,(dont want to give out his identity, to protect the innocent) double teamed an R/T on Rt270.. Just plain rocked her world.. thats right "her".. and I thought only fat chicks rode on the back of harleys????
Had fun guys.. thanks for everything.. looking forward to the 28th.. now if I can get my pulley and re-burn by then I will be in the 12's maybe??? JJ

------------------
85 toyota tercel

My new albums

So if someone put AWD on a Lightning, then it wouldn't be a Lightning or "count" any more?</font>
If someone puts AWD on a Lightning, I want his number.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

Gitchi, it could happen..........if someone wanted to be different and had da deeeeeeeeeeeep pockets.

No track for me today.
frown.gif

My mom went to the doctor Thursday becase ehr side was hurting. They addmited her tot he hospital Thur. night because they thought it was kidney stones..... Come Fri they move her by ambulance to another hospital. My dad leaves at 1PM to get her, they don't get home until 1AM..... They ended up having to do surgery and they'll have to do another surgery this week.

Well, it's not so bad. The guys at McCoy cancelled too because they were giving rain. it still hasn't rained. LOL.

Also, we went to a friend's house last niht to put Lakewood's on my bro truck. While trying to loosen the leafspring, we kinda tore the bolt end off. LOL The truck still runs fine as it didn't really loosen the spring though, it's rusted in there. My brother is going t have the entire rearend rebuilt this weekand the T-Bars installed at that time so we'll be oogd to go next weekend if mother nature deems it so.

Back