What did you do with your Lightning today

Spent last night cleaning up my springs getting ready to be powdercoated, I am hoping the extra cleaning on my part means they'll have to do less and it'll be cheaper to PC. I *really* need a sandblaster...

20210124_020418477_iOS.jpg

Raymond
I got one Id part with
Im in San Antonio.
Let me know if any interest in it I can send ya pics if so. Its a cabinet style those springs would fit in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't own a Lightning; but I have a 351W that I just installed in my car last year. It was originally going to be a Lightning-type build; but even 10 years ago; those intakes were demanding serious money.
If you guys approve, I can post what I am still doing to get it running. I will try to get my 351W pictures freed from the Photobucket prison; if this is approved.

I don't own a Lightning; but I have a 351W that I just installed in my car last year. It was originally going to be a Lightning-type build; but even 10 years ago; those intakes were demanding serious money.
If you guys approve, I can post what I am still doing to get it running. I will try to get my 351W pictures freed from the Photobucket prison; if this is approved.

Hey there, all are welcome, and sure we'd like to see your build! But please post in this forum to keep us organized and relevant. https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/forumdisplay.php/802-General-Discussion

Dang, Shaun, you're getting busy!

I've been doing some "cold" weather cold start tuning. I think I found a bed. It's on a really well preserved (overall) XLT that looks like it centered a tree or pole with its nose. I'm going to look at it Wednesday. Finger's crossed!

Dang, Shaun, you're getting busy!

I've been doing some "cold" weather cold start tuning. I think I found a bed. It's on a really well preserved (overall) XLT that looks like it centered a tree or pole with its nose. I'm going to look at it Wednesday. Finger's crossed!

Good luck!

Jeff, it’s chaos at the moment. So much going on and I am having a hard time with staying on track. I wanna buy new heads, get some roller rockers, cam, Pimp-efi, fix my rear main, paint my block, etc.. But I’ve spent way too much on the old girl this last year.

I've kinda given up on fixing the rear main seal. I've just accepted that she's always going to leave a drop to mark her territory.

FMOS, I found an ad for a bed in North Carolina. I can get a phone number for you if you're interested. The ad says no rust and it looks good in the pictures. I tried to send you a PM but you're out of room.

Back