The Official Event Hotel Has Been Selected!

00blacky said:
I'm pretty sure that's when Brent and I were planning on leaving. We'll keep in touch for a possible convoy.

Cool, Hopefully Randy Will Be Joining Us....

:B2: :usflgwav: :B2:

"Dear Mr. Andre,

Thank you for choosing the newly opened Comfort Suite in Independence,
Missouri. We are happy to hear that you are coming and look forward to
the opportunity to accommodate you.

As you have indicated through your reservations, we have you ready to
check in after 3PM on September 20, 2006 and checking out on September
26, 2006 at 11AM. Your smoking, 2 bed -suite consists of , two queen
size beds, a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron
and ironing board and a pull out couch.

We are confident that you will enjoy your stay here and hope that you
have the opportunity to enjoy some of our amenities like our deluxe
continental breakfast, served from 6:30AM-10:30AM every morning stocked
with cereal, coffee, muffins, bagels, make your own waffles, and
biscuits and gravy! We also have an indoor swimming pool and hot tub,
a fitness center, high speed internet, and guest laundry facilities.

If you have any questions or need to make any changes to your
reservation, please give us a call!

Hospitably yours,

Debbie O’Dell
Guest Services Manager
Comfort Suites
19751 E. Valley View Parkway
Independence, MO 64057
Ph:816-373-9880/Fax: 816-373-9885"

Fletch said:
Ya planning on driving :D

:gl: I am still looking for the overnight ferry and the tunnel is closed at the moment :noentry:

We´re going like this

Hannover - Frankfurt by train
Frankfurt - Detroit
Detroit - Memphis
Memphis - Kansas City

See you in Kansas City!

We stayed at the LF hotel on our way to TX. The breakfast was great, the room was very nice...think that it's just what we need. The staff seems really excited for us to all arrive. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!??!! :pat: They'll have to learn what "NLOC" and "tail gating" means!

The parking lot looks like it could be used as a "Steve Colgan Gen 1 repair shop".

Will LF 4 cause another security guard to be searching for a new vocation?!?!?

Make your reservations today so that we can fill up the Comfort Suites and grow into the Holiday Inn Express and initiate them into the fun, too!

We may have "a good deal" for everyone at El Maguaey (the Mexican restaurant across the street) on Thursday night. It should include pitchers of Margaritas and discounts!!!!! :buddies: :tipsy: :heart:

Nan said:
We may have "a good deal" for everyone at El Maguaey (the Mexican restaurant across the street) on Thursday night. It should include pitchers of Margaritas and discounts!!!!! :buddies: :tipsy: :heart:

So Nan, Jean asks can we swagger to the joint and stagger back ? Is it that close to our rooms ?

Scott

scriced said:
So Nan, Jean asks can we swagger to the joint and stagger back ? Is it that close to our rooms ?

Scott

Yes, Scott, just across the street! You can even stagger over to Hooters on your way back! And the walk will still be way shorter than a trip thru the mall.

Just tried to make a Reservation and they told me that there are full:cr1: Makes no sence to me. Not even 50 people are on the sign up list.

Get this $hit. The lady that I spoke to on the phone was in training and didn't know jack! My lovely wife called and spoke to Laura, who made it all better. She apologized for what happened and said that it would never happen again. She also informed the trainee of what the hell is going on, so that she will not make the same mistake twice. Lightning Fest here we come!

Last edited:
We're so there !!!

Jan and I are registered and we booked our room today. Wisconsin is now represented also!

See you in Sept. Steve

Back