The Official Event Hotel Has Been Selected!

I called to double check - No problems. :thumbup:

Hoping for a LOT of tailgating at night there :afro:

100_silver_lightning_burnout-thumb.jpg

BigD said:
Look All,

If you call to reconfirm, you MUST tell the dummies that you are in the LIGHTNINGFEST block. Otherwise when they do a search for your name, you don't show up!

Doug,

I will have Nan check the Comfort Suits list (we have a copy), but I am sure you are on it. If you are, Nan will cancel your second reservation at the HIE and call you today!

As usual - Dwight and Nan ROCK !
Room is set - Good to go .. Thanks for confirming
And thanks to Scott for posting contact info
Doug

ok just made my reservation at the holiday inn they have very few rooms left and i got the 69 dollar rate.........so its official i am going

BigD said:
Look All,

If you call to reconfirm, you MUST tell the dummies that you are in the LIGHTNINGFEST block. Otherwise when they do a search for your name, you don't show up!

Doug,

I will have Nan check the Comfort Suits list (we have a copy), but I am sure you are on it. If you are, Nan will cancel your second reservation at the HIE and call you today!

BigD,

Could you check on my name. It should not be on the list for either of the two primary hotels because of my dogs. I just got off the phone with both hotels and the second seems very confused about what I was trying to get him to do.

Reservations made at the redroof inn...so far they seem pretty nice, hope so when I roll in.

BigD, any luck with the other two? They were completly confused when I called.

Silver_2000 said:
Hey Dwight could you repost the contact info for the comfort suites in the first post - I made a reservation at "the hotel in this thread" and just called them to confirm and they say no - sorry no reservation ...

I made it at the other hotel ... Whew.. Small panic there ..
Thanks Doug
I did the exact same thing!:comfort:

Back