Spookfest 2020

I washed it. That's my prep.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
2af327cf291284e8086866ce660d67a2.jpg

Lol I’m waiting on my tank to get here...on the 28th, then take it apart that night, I want to take the bed off to touch it up and do a front tank delete, then drive it to spookfest 2 days later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of time. This was my truck 2 spookfests ago 2 weeks before spookfest lol.
d38a3a7fb493fe0892f0a54b93daaead.jpg

[mention]lightn95 [/mention]
Right now they forecast the tropical storm that’s in the Gulf of Mexico to be in Cecil county on 10/30/20. I know things can change but it’s not likely that they are that far off. So assuming for a minute that it’s definitely raining Friday, what day would you move to? I need to make a decision today. I have already booked airline tickets, rental car and hotel. If I wait to long I cannot get money back.
4a7d37e7c1d5c1bc5222126d3f4831b1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn damn damn damn damn dammit...

I’m supposed to pick up the rental trailer tomorrow, but if the weather is becoming a reality. Ugh dunno what to do. I am so bummed, thrashed so hard to get the truck ready.

Cecil has an event Saturday so that’s not going to be an option, I’m sure Brett is/will be in contact with them.

Looks like Sunday might be available on their schedule but I’m not sure if they will give us a weekend for weekday rates. (Maybe they will because of a rainout)

I'm already trying to figure out a plan B.... trying for Sunday the 1st or Monday..... waiting for a reply from the track what's avaliable...

Damnit. I was really looking forward to it this year. Sunday is my daughters birthday party and I won’t be able to get off on Monday at this late of a notice.

i don't want to be the only optimistic fellow on here but every time I check the weather is down another 10% chance for rain on Friday. currently down the 60% and sounds like more in the morning. That's a 40% chance of sunshine. Hopefully that storm moves faster and comes thru wed/thurs instead.

Called the trailer rental place. Surprisingly the guys was really cool and said I can wait until Wednesday (originally was supposed to pick up tomorrow).

So just waiting to see what Cecil says.

It looks like the storm track is speeding up slightly. Hopefully it’ll keep trending in that direction. It would be awesome if it would clear out early.

Cecil is making the call... They will let me know Wed ( I don't know when on Wed).... as soon as I here I will post their decision and let Raymond know immediately....

Cecil is making the call... They will let me know Wed ( I don't know when on Wed).... as soon as I here I will post their decision and let Raymond know immediately....

If they make the call to cancel it do they have a plan B option they are entertaining yet? I can make the move to say, sunday or monday if I have enough notice in advance.

If they make the call to cancel it do they have a plan B option they are entertaining yet? I can make the move to say, sunday or monday if I have enough notice in advance.

Sunday is out, they already have a rental scheduled..the other issue is the temps at night, it's going down to 29 at night this weekend so the track will be cold...

I do have a plan B that hopefully works for the majority of the participants...I've been getting a lot of calls saying they can't make next week work with their jobs...

Let's just hope the weather people are wrong as usual....

Back