Spookfest 2020

That’s not too bad, leave by 1:00.

My wife knows not to say a word about Spookfest. Not what time I’m coming or going. It’s a non negotiable

Lol, that’s how it was with Friday, but our daughter is turning 2 on Sunday and we have some friends and family coming for a party. I don’t want to miss the cake. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, that’s how it was with Friday, but our daughter is turning 2 on Sunday and we have some friends and family coming for a party. I don’t want to miss the cake. Lol

Don't miss your 2yr olds party !! ....

I won’t if I leave before or around 1 so I can still go to SF this year

Little cleaning and shining so it looks good for the ride up.
d41a4cbaa76f5844aa6fe972f2d7e8b4.jpg
d3a8ac6070e00c1843dbfba0d1f14b8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had a helper but somehow ended up with a bunch of fingerprints. Lol
4389b2acb42a54a42f858fa1fa415c86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At least you have a couple of extra days on the TC!

A friend of mine had some help working on his Pro Touring 69 Camaro. His 3 year old went down the side of the car with a hammer when he had stepped away... So fingerprints aren't such a big deal!!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I remember when we were kids that my little brother went outside to shovel of the snow from my dad‘s 1949 DeSoto. With a metal shovel....

A friend of mine had some help working on his Pro Touring 69 Camaro. His 3 year old went down the side of the car with a hammer when he had stepped away... So fingerprints aren't such a big deal!!

b0b9544f0117335f1e248141e5e46e30.jpg

If it gets here tonight it’s possible we might get it done but I haven’t heard anything.. so I’m just gonna plan on bringing the Shelby and making a couple runs with the L in November. I have Hope... but very little.

Back