Spookfest 2020

It’s looking better!
Go get your trailer Ray.

5203a7d22df8046342121f1d9fcaca35.jpg

16e164d1e563dd9db8c1b39990d84123.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notice that it is down to a tropical depression by the time it gets near the Carolinas. That is max sustained winds of 38 mph. And as you can see it will be moving across the country faster than Raymond .
By all means take whatever precautions you think are necessary but being from Florida this seems like an afternoon thundershower.

Last edited:
I definitely won't be bringing my truck. Time to find out what the Chebby will do!

This doesn't make me happy

Notice that it is down to a tropical depression by the time it gets near the Carolinas. That is max sustained winds of 38 mph. And as you can see it will be moving across the country faster than Raymond .
By all means take whatever precautions you think are necessary but being from Florida this is like an afternoon thundershower.

hahahaa. You floridians have a different definition of rain. doesn't it have a passing thunderstorm like everyday.

This doesn't make me happy

hahahaa. You floridians have a different definition of rain. doesn't it have a passing thunderstorm like everyday.

In the summer that’s pretty typical. It’s not unusual to have wind gusts up 70 mph during those thunderstorms. I’ve seen quite a few things torn up by an afternoon thunderstorm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't drive my truck through an area like DC with a significant dew, much less an all-day thunderstorm!

It doesn't make me happy, either. I've been focused on this for a year. But at least I have something else interesting to play with!

I wouldn't drive my truck through an area like DC with a significant dew, much less an all-day thunderstorm!

It doesn't make me happy, either. I've been focused on this for a year. But at least I have something else interesting to play with!

You’re coming from NC? Just come up 301. You can bypass DC completely.

You’re coming from NC? Just come up 301. You can bypass DC completely.

Even so, I wouldn't drive the truck. That's just a lot of risk for no reward! Some bozo with bald tires wipes me out because of a puddle and there's no replacing it.

CNN projected map shows the storm way out in the atlantic past cap cod, mass at 2am friday morning. Hopefully it keeps moving faster.

I can't blame you at all. I certainly wouldn't either. I'm not looking forward to towing down in a storm of any sort.

There's two things, the storm and a front. Right now future radar shows the last of the rain leaving the area about 8 am Friday morning.

Hopefully things will accelerate even more!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Rinsed the truck off in 37 degree weather and packed everything except tools. I want to make sure this is happening before I destroy my organized tool box lol. Hopefully Brett hears from Cecil early tomorrow and has good news. Then I grab the trailer and hit the road!

Truck really needs to be waxed, but just no time and I imagine it’ll be rained on along the way.

b9142d4f00e7d83c17ef80b720397d3e.jpg

Rinsed the truck off in 37 degree weather and packed everything except tools. I want to make sure this is happening before I destroy my organized tool box lol. Hopefully Brett hears from Cecil early tomorrow and has good news. Then I grab the trailer and hit the road!

Truck really needs to be waxed, but just no time and I imagine it’ll be rained on along the way.

b9142d4f00e7d83c17ef80b720397d3e.jpg

I hope so too. I need to wash mine and try to get it looking pretty....it’s not a show piece yet, but I’m working on it.

Pfffft don’t worry, mine has an oil leak, swirl marks, etc, etc LOL

Hell its never had a test hit with the new pulley!

only difference for me is now I have to wash everything so I look good driving down Saturday night.

Changed the hotel date, will drive the truck up on Saturday and leave Sunday late afternoon.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Got permission from the wifey, I can go as long as I’m back home before 2. Can’t wait! See you guys on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Back