Spookfest 2020

Yep I’ve reached out this morning. Waiting on a response.

Like clockwork.

“Tim,

We are running behind because of a welding problem. I have it set for Next Day Air. So as soon as it is finished up it will be there the next day. It is going back to the builder right now. Hope to have a tracking number this afternoon.”

Cecil bound!!!

62870f017194562c31e73c2ab810fbac.jpg

Just another reminder to those who haven’t printed off the form yet, make sure you do so you can attend on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Form ??? Did I miss something?

Covid forms.... look on Cecil's website or BookofFaces. There is a PDF to print out and bring with you.... need to make getting through the gate as fast as possible... 60 cars and unknown amount of spectators, the line is going to be long....

Pulled up at a rest stop about 45 miles S of Memphis. Snoozin’ for a few hours then back on the road!

It was a good call moving it to Sunday. It’s still misting rain and wet. Should be nice a crisp on Sunday.
e716c30dad4c5e802dcee953964dd4cb.jpg

I’m having fun with this Challenger R/T that I rented. I haven’t driven a car in so long that it’s weird, but fun nonetheless!

That’s true and it weighs more. I’m just not used to having my butt so low to the ground and the view out of this thing is horrible.

Yeah, I used to have a Scat Pack. They even made it worse with that tumor on the hood.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Just another reminder to those who haven’t printed off the form yet, make sure you do so you can attend on Sunday

I assume everyone, even "crew" needs to print the form? I couldn't find it on their website? I still plan to be there to spectate, errr I mean crew for Raymond. :)

I assume everyone, even "crew" needs to print the form? I couldn't find it on their website? I still plan to be there to spectate, errr I mean crew for Raymond. :)

Yessir, racers and crew members alike need to fill out the form to be allowed inside of Cecil, since they are not allowing spectators this year. If you scroll up towards the top of this thread, the form is there. The first link is for the COVID, the second is just a general track waiver.

You can fill it out at the gate, it will just save a few minutes if you're prepared.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Back