Service CD

i8urchvy said:
You guys do realize this is a DVD not a CD right? I tried to make a copy of mine and as was stated earlier its like 5GB+ of info, I don't think there is anyway to break it up. If you have DVD-R drive then forget what I just said ;). PS If you guys need it I have access to a DVD burner but it takes a LONG time to burn a DVD.

The one I have is not a DVD it's a CD ( I'm pretty sure)w/1k of info for the 2K year.

This is ARBO, I requested one. Just want to clarify. It is DVD right? Will it be viewable in my home DVD player? My computer don't do DVD's?

I will get the CD/DVD whatever it is today. Evo overnighted it to me. AS soon as I get my hands on it after work tonight I'll post what it is. If it is a DVD then by all rights you should be able to play it in any DVD player. You will probably need an extra set of batteries for you remote though.:rofl:

Sloe Truk

Sloe Truk said:
I have the original CD coming my way. I need a count of how many to make.

Does it cover the '99 year also? I usually see the cutoff at 2000 and up. Also, does the DVD have an expiration code built into it? Or is it good forever?

Thanks!

Stewart

Stewart said:
Does it cover the '99 year also? I usually see the cutoff at 2000 and up. Also, does the DVD have an expiration code built into it? Or is it good forever?

Thanks!

Stewart

Stewart,

I'll let ya know as soon as I do. I have to run now to the post office to pick it up and then go to work.

SLoe Truk

The DVD service manuals (not sure if the one in question is or not) would not be viewable on a home DVD player, you have to install some software on your PC and have the DVD in the drive to access the information.

Well folks, I have it.

It is a CD, no big deal to copy. I will start cranking copies in the morning.

Sloe Truk

Folks this is the list I have so far;
2004 Lightning
94jeff
95RCODE
99 Red Devil
99L
ARBO
get_sum
GIsvt
MOTORCITY
ND4SPD
RedFox
rmfreeze
Scott Kunisaki
Silver Arrow
Sonic Boom
Stewart
tman701
Woodys2000 x 2

Leave to woody to ask for two. :rofl: just kiddin big guy, I got you covered. Does Ronnie need one too?

Any way folks, my pm box is getting clogged up like a toilet at a vegan conference. Lets keep it on the boards a little longer.

The price will be cheap just enough to cover CD MAilers and postage.

Sloe Truk

Back