Service CD

If one of you stone age fellas that has one of these CDs will send it to me; I'll make copies for you. I would do that in trade for the information on the disk.

Sloe Truk

I'm very interested also. Rather get the CD/info from the trusted folks on the board than from somenoname on ebay. Anybody interested in hooking a few brothers up...Or is there a licensing issue or something?

Count me in for a copy is someone decides to do this. I would be willing to pay for a copy of it plus shipping…

I trried to make a copy of my dvd Ford service manual to cd as I don't have a dvdr. I found out I can't do that, there is over 5,000 mb of info on the dvd, thats a lot of cd's if you split the copy into pieces and then I'm not sure it would work. Anybody got an idea what to do. It might be easier to buy one off ebay

;)

22085-360-9091.jpg

I have the original CD coming my way. I need a count of how many to make.

Woody, you get the first burn shipped direct to ya, bro.

Sloe Truk

Folks,
This is evo's disk. I'm just making copies. I just need to know how many to make.

Sloe Truk

you know, you can have access to all of this online at alldatadiy.com and they do have Lightning specific manuals on there. Cheap annual fee.

You guys do realize this is a DVD not a CD right? I tried to make a copy of mine and as was stated earlier its like 5GB+ of info, I don't think there is anyway to break it up. If you have DVD-R drive then forget what I just said ;). PS If you guys need it I have access to a DVD burner but it takes a LONG time to burn a DVD.

Back