LightningFest 6 Date And Location!!

No, thank you for supporting the Club and the event. I will get ahold of you as soon as i get operational things sorted out....

Lfest6!!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:
Awesome job MJ and to all the others behind the scenes who all got together
to pull this off. Count me in for sure. Been to 4 of 5 and they just seem to get
better and better every year.
Some sights I always loved to see:
1. The WASHLO guys coming in after traveling half the country, met a few of them and great people to talk to.
2. The Texas and Illinios caravans,saw the Texas caravan one year come in must have had 35 trucks. What a sight!!!!!!!!
3. Gen 1's that have new paint schemes, beautiful Gen1 and Gen2 trucks at the truck show.
4. The Lfest participant group photo, wow what a sight to see all those L's.
5. The hotel hijinks going on.....some are legendary....all I can say is look out
for the crazy German and his friends...oh and it's not Pop rocks they're giving you in that packet!!!!!!!!!!!:D J/K Andre, hope to see you there, still need to buy my Lfest DVD from you for last year's Lfest.

Hope to see many old faces and many new ones there. For those that don't think they could go then try what a few others have done:
1. Hitch a ride with a fellow L/Harley owner and leave the truck, but i bet you'll wish you didn't once you get here.
2. Fly in, rent a car, and beat the hell out of it on the quarter mile, they had a rental car class at Lfest5, Johnny L vs. photographer of MMFF in finals.:gl:
3. Get 2 or 3 L's on a trialer and haul them together, a gas saver for some.

Sorry for the long post guys but it's just great to see that I'll get to have those fun memories again. Hope to see my MKLO buddies and a few others in August.Start saving your money now guys and get vacation time penciled in.

MJ, I signed up as one who could attend and help so if you need it just PM me and I'll do my best to help you.Thanks again,looking forward to getting my Lfest6 static window cling!

Stay tuned . . . and since you're just down the road from me, we'll have to get together and cruise over to KC!

Guarantee you'll have a good time!:clinkmugs:db:

And we need to get Wes in on it, too!

Vern, I'm already there:thumbup:

Guys,

Look For Signups To Begin This Week !!

Mike Jones
LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator

I talked to a buddy of mine that now lives in AZ and is from Kansas City... He said the dry 120* is better than 90* and 90% humidity in KC... lol... I'll brave it... that's what air conditioning is for!

who cares what the weather is like, or what date its on, or what track.....
L-fest 6 is going to go. Thanks to all that have made this possible.
Kerry

any east coast guys coming thru ohio let us know and well hook up matt

I go through Ohio and end up staying over night around Dayton/Indyish on Wednesday night and hitting the asphalt early Thursday morning.

Man, this must be what it feels like for those people that actually care about going to their High School reunion.

I can't wait to see everyone again.:eek:ldtu:

Anybody coming through Denver lets all hook up and cruise together! I'm getting excited already, like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Anybody coming through Denver lets all hook up and cruise together! I'm getting excited already, like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Get With Randy, He is the Colorado Convoy Coordinator. I Might Be Ahead Of You guys A Day This Year!!!

IMan, this must be what it feels like for those people that actually care about going to their High School reunion.

I can't wait to see everyone again.:eek:ldtu:

Now there's a good analogy Eric, every one gets better than the one before. I've made 4 out of 5 and they each were better than the previous ones !

Yeah, we'll be there.....is it August yet ???

Scott

I'm retiring from the Army after 23 years.:sfus: Will be on terminal leave at that time. Looks like i'll be able to make it.. I plan on getting some guys from the Carolinas to come with me. More to follow!

Last edited:
You guys know I will be there. Let me know if you need me to do anything.

See all of you guy there, I know I will have fun!

Justin

Back