LightningFest 6 Date And Location!!

We'll be there!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::db::db::3g:

Thanks Mike and my wife thanks you too!! She won't have to take off school.
We'll be there Thursday- Monday

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me and the better half are there.Thanks Mike:eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu:

You know we'll be there!! Got to go for a 3-peat!
Thanks Mike and all the others:eek:ldtu:
I'm ready to start packing:thumbup:

I don't know, Vern....
I won't be able to call my goal a 3-peat, but I'm looking for the third one in the set:heart:

LightningFest 5 S/L 2nd place
LightningFest 3 S/L 3rd place

I was waiting for something like this!

:eek:ldtu:

.....no way to cheat this time.....

See, I Knew I Would figure Out How To Be #1

ANDRE, MARC and Wohmever You Crazy Guys Bring This Year (Maybe The Amsterdam Racing Team) Look Forward To Seeing You !!!!

Time to go buy a tow truck :D Guess I can't change jobs just yet... Gonna need a week of vacation for this...
Rob
I found a 53 foot trailer with 45 feet of space for 3 lightnings and already got a tow pig. Going to see the trailer this week end. Probably needs tires brakes bearings and a little paint but it is a pretty good price. I'll keep in touch
Mike

I'm in!!!

Can't wait to see everyone again.

Funny, I said that I would fly out and leave the truck at home...............as soon as I went over the thought of actually doing it I think I might drive it out instead.

I'm in!!!

Can't wait to see everyone again.

Funny, I said that I would fly out and leave the truck at home...............as soon as I went over the thought of actually doing it I think I might drive it out instead.

Drive it out. And, don't forget your wife!!! :)

i'm gonna request those days off as soon as i get back in town from this job. i'll be there with only but 1 lightning. well, unless i buy another one between now and then...

You can't buy another one, you gotta make that one faster

Mike way to go team leader, try and keep it under 60k this year will ya:eek:ldtu:

I'll be there, truck or no truck. Best bring some sunscreen folks, because it's HOT that time of year here. I mean, like really hot, lol.

Planning on coming and bringing the other 1/2 too because she will still be on summer vacation. Thanks for the August time frame:eek:ldtu:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm there!!! With the 5-sp L... see ya all there!!! Mike, I can help out also at the meet... PM me if you need me to help. Just as long as I can race S/L... 5-sp gen1L demo rides will be on... If your there just ask me for a ride. Would be cool if any one else is there with a manuel L... might be a grudge race...
Kerry

Last edited:
Back