LightningFest 6 Date And Location!!

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hello To The Lightning Community,

Back, By Popular Demand, LightningFest 6, 2008 !

The 6th LightningFest will be at KCIR in KC, MO. The date is 15-17 August 2008, and the format will change slightly. Hopefully, the earlier date will better accomodate those who have had limitations of attendance due to children returning to school.

Stay tuned for further information on racing & show schedule, classes, events and registration information. We will have a website up shortly.

A special thank you to those who have volunteered to help make this event a reality, and a big thank you to Big D and Nan for their unyielding support!!

MJ351
LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator
Carrier Of The "Nuclear Football"

Sweet.Mike thanks for the all the work you put into this to make it happen again. I'll be there.

Jeff

I really need to find a house so I can get another truck. I'll be there anyway, and help if I can.:thumbup:

i'm gonna request those days off as soon as i get back in town from this job. i'll be there with only but 1 lightning. well, unless i buy another one between now and then...

Time to go buy a tow truck :D Guess I can't change jobs just yet... Gonna need a week of vacation for this...

We Will try To Get The Online Registration Up ASAP, So you Guys Can Get Registered.....

Back