LightningFest 6 Date And Location!!

Hope you find a hotel soon. Trying to figure out howuch this is going to cost me. Normally not an issue,have a wedding to pay for in Nov. My one and only Daughter is getting married Nov.22nd. Gonna cost a few pennies. BTW, what was wrong with the one we stayed at last year? Did we screw that up? Nice place. MikeyP

No, they like us. the rub was that he hotel had a big block of rooms rented already during our time. Dwight is working on it.

Hope you find a hotel soon. Trying to figure out howuch this is going to cost me. Normally not an issue,have a wedding to pay for in Nov. My one and only Daughter is getting married Nov.22nd. Gonna cost a few pennies. BTW, what was wrong with the one we stayed at last year? Did we screw that up? Nice place. MikeyP

Any word on a Hotel yet. Aug. isn't that far away. Signed and ready to go. Just need a place to Park and sleep.

I heard form Dwight yesterday. He is in the hunt, just trying to get us the best deal and a whole hotel so noone can complain.

thur should be a L F in new england! i dont wanna drive 1437 miles!

thur should be a L F in new england! i dont wanna drive 1437 miles!

come on billyd :rolleyes:
deadhorse.gif

Hi I'm a new member, and I'd love to make it out to Lightingfest 6, but I was wondering what it costs to just go, not show or race or anything.

We have hands on the ground in KC looking into some options for the car show right now..

Back