Holley Terminator X

Couldn’t answer that question, did the install myself, had at least a couple of weeks on it.
Never did this type of wiring before.

Jamie Holley system is good product I’m pleased with what I bought, but thinking that someone was selling this set up for our Lightning’s and good customer service is an understatement.

Jamie Holley system is good product I’m pleased with what I bought, but thinking that someone was selling this set up for our Lightning’s and good customer service is an understatement.

There's been a few that have made the same mistakes as you...

No mistake on the Holley system by no means, customer service from Matt Hill Motorsports sucks.
Me being from Alaska or spending $2k or 10k should not matter it’s all about good PR.
I shouldn’t have to call Holley’s hotline for help it should’ve been the vender I bought it from, and I understand the 4 hour time difference, but you send numerous emails and leave your phone # and no response...

There are so many horror stories from his shop I can’t remember them all. He is banned from this board for a reason and if you try to tell someone on another platform about what he’s done he attacks you online like a bully.

Well I could not wait any longer, Matt just got a long winded email from me stating about his poor customer service or lack of.
Since he never returns any other emails it will be interesting to see if he response to this last one.

The old saying, good news travels slow and bad news travels fast.

Try on the gen1 facebook forum if you have facebook. He seems to be pretty active there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Try on the gen1 facebook forum if you have facebook. He seems to be pretty active there.

True! I see his name often on several of the Gen1 pages. Sounds like someone I should avoid doing business with.

Glad you got it running Scott, SUCKS to hear about the lack of support!

I wasn't too far from Palmer a few months ago, visited a friend in Wasilla. Knik Glacier was unreal, especially for someone from Oklahoma :)

Well, after my long detailed email Matt responded pretty quickly I’ve got a teleconference with him today my time at 11 AM we’ll see how this goes. And yes it is beautiful country up here in Alaska.
I just did the Knick glacier a couple weeks ago, beautiful but was a dusty ride.

Matt came through, and gave me a call, help me data log while I was driving so I could send him the file and compare it to the base tune.

Scott, would you mind sharing some details about your install?.... Where did you mount the Term X and the Quick 4 (glove box?)? Did you follow the stock path, down the driver's side frame rail, for the Quick 4 wiring to the transmission solenoids? How did you split the TPS signal for input into the both the Term X and the Quick 4? Was there any particular thing slowed the installation or that you would recommend? Finally getting around to starting this same install on my '94L and trying to figure out the best attack plan... Thanks!

Computer for both was installed in the glove box, the Quick 4 harness went through grommet above the transmission(clean install can't even tell its under the carpet) that way it would be as clean and dry and away from heat, but there is plenty of harness to go down the frame rail on the drivers side.

I connected the TPS wire from the Quick 4 as close as possible the computer like the instructions said, the TPS for the Terminator just spliced into the OE harness using the stock plug, IAC was on a output wire #4 Gry w/Grn.

Everything was slow considering I haven't done this kind of electrical before, mainly figuring what wires to leave and keep for the factory gauges to all work(get a Haynes manual). Curtis from the Lightning site was very helpful, he did this install 5yrs ago. Holley has a pretty good help line.

The main thing is I was able to get a good base tune from the vender I purchased this from and the truck is running better than it ever has.

Back