Holley Terminator X

scott sanderson

Received my Terminator X w/Quick 4. Curious how many Lightning owners have installed this system?

Looking for some advise to which relays behind the manifold do I retain & wires, the instructions for install are pretty much straight forward, but the removal process on what stays and what goes leaves me with a few questions.

I've removed interior seat, carpet, intake plenum, complete Mass air wiring harness, the A/C, coil, oil pressure wires look like a few wires that will have to be removed from the main wire harness.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Scott

I have a Holley HP and Quick 4. I'm a little confused to what relays you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am going to make a section for the Holley and other EFI setups so we can store any info we get

Last edited:
About to do the same install with the Terminator X, Quick 4, and Daytona Sensors ignition system... Plan on running both fuel and oil pressure inputs to the Holley... Not sure on how much of the stock wiring is going away but I plan on eliminating as much as possible. My truck is heavily modded so no plans on ever going back stock.

About to do the same install with the Terminator X, Quick 4, and Daytona Sensors ignition system... Plan on running both fuel and oil pressure inputs to the Holley... Not sure on how much of the stock wiring is going away but I plan on eliminating as much as possible. My truck is heavily modded so no plans on ever going back stock.
It depends on what you are going to keep. I'm still using the stock gauges and A/C. My truck function just like stock.

It depends on what you are going to keep. I'm still using the stock gauges and A/C. My truck function just like stock.

At this time, I plan on keeping the stock tach, speedo, voltmeter, and gas gauge... At some point I am thinking I will switch to a Holley dash setup... A/C will be inputted to the Holley for idle compensation...

How much of the old computer system did you remove out of your truck?

Yes the Lightning is up and running, pleased so far with system and Quick 4, this is definitely not plug and play by no means. Holley’s hot line was very helpful, and Curtis(thank you) I can’t say much for Matt Hill, but that will be a another discussion.

Thanks, I have put a couple of tanks of gas through so far, still learning the system
(A lot to learn) can’t get on a dyno for 3 to 4 months.

Awesome, congrats! Im still planning on the term X/Quick 4 but having a shop do the install. How long would you say an install should take a professional?

Back