Heading to the dyno (again).. ;)

I used James for a while with email tunes but it took way too long, and almost impossible to get ahold of him unless you know him. He used to be a SV on here as well, thats why I chose him back in the day and for his reputation for being a bad *** tuner. I just wish he was closer so I could have took my truck to him personally.

Sometimes that happens when you're slammed.. ;)

Everyone seems to "know where to go".. Everyone has a story about someone, or something.. I appreciate the insight, guys, but if there's somethign that I need to know about then, please tell me.. Otherwise, let's try to keep this thread on track. ;)

Travis

I wasn't implying that James wasn't a good tuner. Most of what I've seen and heard has been positive. I was just saying that after all the problems you've been having getting it sorted out, I know my tuner of choice would get it straightened out. :eek:ldtu:

Again, good luck, and I hope he makes this your last stop.

Yup I cant wait to here as well. I was having issues with my f150 4x4 so shipped it to my tuner 3hrs away. I also have the powerflow settup. Cant wait to hear travs numbers. Im sure he is gonna be grinning ear to ear.

So far.. Letting out at 4800-4900rpm, because of a lean condition.. It's making 570whp/600wtq @ 14.5-15psi.. Working on the fuel and getting it dialed in.

This guy definitely knows what he is doing..

3.5" upper and I'm not sure what the lower is.. Maybe 4lb? Boost gauge reads just a hair under 15psi at 5800.. Letting it cool and making another pull at 6000.

Oh man that sucks. You haven't been having the best of luck lately, but try not to let this bring you down. Have it disassembled and inspected and find the culprit. Then take the necessary issues and rebuild. I've been through similar situations, and I know exactly how you feel, actually worse. Hopefully the valve did not destroy the cylinder walls and pistons, it barely made a scratch on my custom CP's, but it destroyed the cylinder wall and I did need a full rebuild. FFS

Oh man that sucks. You haven't been having the best of luck lately, but try not to let this bring you down. Have it disassembled and inspected and find the culprit. Then take the necessary issues and rebuild. I've been through similar situations, and I know exactly how you feel, actually worse. Hopefully the valve did not destroy the cylinder walls and pistons, it barely made a scratch on my custom CP's, but it destroyed the cylinder wall and I did need a full rebuild. FFS

+1 Don't let it get you down man! I too have been down this road! Get her home and pull it out and and you'll be back up soon. The good news is you have a decent tune now to fire back up on!
Keep on keeping on!:eek:ldtu:

Been down that road too Travis....hang in there. I remember the day I dropped a set of heads in the trash can that I had somewhere close to 10K into.....seriously.

Back