Heading to the dyno (again).. ;)

Trav4011

After talking with several tuners, both locally, and out of state, I've decided that I'm going to trailer the truck up to James @ RWTD, this weekend.

First off.. I must say that I really appreciate Johnny's offer to come up to PA.. He was going to take care of my tune, free of charge.. after all of the commotion last week. I just can't afford to trailer the truck all the way up there, and be away from the office for that long. But, I appreciate the gesture, Johnny.. You have been great to work with, as always.. :) I'll make it up there to meet with you guys one day.

Second.. James has been more than helpful, thus far.. taking personal calls, and communicating via PM for the past week or so. He explained a lot of the problems that I'm having, and I feel confident that he is more than capable of getting the truck dialed in. So, we leave out tomorrow evening, for the 4 hour trek to Mobile, AL. :)

I'll be tuning on pump gas for now (16-17psi).. I'm going to wait till it gets cooler to turn the boost up and tune on race gas. So, hopefully, we'll get the hiccups nailed down, and pull some decent numbers out of this thing! I'll have pics, vid's and updates throughout the weekend.. stay tuned.. :)

Travis

I hope this is the last stop (shop) for me.. I'm really burnt out on trying to get this thing dialed in.. I just want a driveable truck, without hiccups and BS to put up with. What I have is a strong setup, but, it's not so radical that it can't be perfectly streetable, either..

Travis

Everyone seems to "know where to go".. Everyone has a story about someone, or something.. I appreciate the insight, guys, but if there's somethign that I need to know about then, please tell me.. Otherwise, let's try to keep this thread on track. ;)

Travis

i've never met James, but I recall reading many positive threads and comments about his tuning on these boards. just my .02

good luck trav, can't wait to see some #'s!

Did you call the people we talked about?

Hope you can bring it out to the GTG on the 26th.

Wayne

I did.. Nice guy, too.. I wouldn't have been able to get in till next month. I appreciate the suggestion though.

I do plan on making the meet. :)

Just throwing this out there, there are three damn good shops in H-town PSI, Fastlane, Strictly and Performance (they love KB motors). Houston may be closer than Alabama. :thumbup:

I used James for a while with email tunes but it took way too long, and almost impossible to get ahold of him unless you know him. He used to be a SV on here as well, thats why I chose him back in the day and for his reputation for being a bad *** tuner. I just wish he was closer so I could have took my truck to him personally.

Back