Dear Ford THANK YOU!!! ( F-150 Tremor )

Afe stage 2 intake and SCT 3015 programmer with tune from John Lund and the truck went 13.68 on 91 octane.Haven't even run the 93 tune yet.2012 fx4 supercab .The truck flies.I actually pulled on an STI.I don't know whether he had any mods or not, but his passenger was giving me thumbs up the whole time.I let off at 85.

While I love my Explorer Sport w/ the EcoBoost, the pick up does intrigue me.
But I'll have to take a real *** whipping to trade :(

I seen one out and about two weeks ago, actually it looked better than I expected...

For those comparing to their gen 1's. Umm it is a new vehicle that carries manufacturer warranty, does not require constant attention (wrenching). If I were in the market for a truck I would consider one, I think it would be much cooler than a Taurus or Fusion.

It's probably a good thing it was not avail when I was about to purchase my Gen 2. I was pricing a st'd cab full box with eco boost, the decision to go with the gen 2 was tough but I believe I made the right choice

looks like dealers have pricing info....this is NOT official...it has been copied from another forum:

_____________________________RETAIL___INVOICE

F150 R/C 126" wheelbase 2wd____34035____30886.00

55-T tremor pack_______________1795_____1530.00

66-F FX appearence pack________2480_____2114.00

61-S tremor plus pack___________1995_____1701.00

D&D__________________________1095_____1095.00

fuel charge_______________________________97.50

advertising assessment____________________605.00

Total________________________41400____38028.50

A/Z PLAN______________________________36489.50

D PLAN________________________________36589.50

X PLAN________________________________38151.39

66-F is required with the tremor pack 55-T

61-S tremor plus pack includes
navigation
remote start
bed extender
tailgate step
trailer brake controller
rearview camera
reverse sensing system

Ford currently charges 3580 more for 4wd and 395 for ruby red

2wd for me and I don't need the 61-s package........

Last edited:
At that PP Ill wait a few months n find a repo like we did on our 12 Eco boost saved over 10k for under 4 k miles.

I have no complaints with our 12 boost F150. 15k so far and not an issue
Seems to be working good so far.
abuperet.jpg

Two dealers within 10 miles from my house, two $40,000 FX2 Tremor pickups, both are ugly as can be. The only good thing I see in these two trucks are the switch operated electronic locker and 4:10 gears.

JMO,
James

mine is on order..(white)..but I wont be paying anything close to 40k..... drop that truck 4 in....maybe a decal delete and that thing will look plenty sinister.....

Yes, definitely requires an FX decal delete and dropping the suspension. I really like the new Limited wheels but not really fond of the Black FX rolling stock.

Definitely not a lightning. It's too high and on tiny tires. I do like the interior. The Ecoboost does have potential but to get real fast will require larger turbos, just like a Gen2 requires a better supercharger.

So what are you going to do when this shows up next year? I'll have both this and my Gen-1. :)
The 2015 Ford Bronco - Gear Heads

I don't know Jim, between the 2015 Mustang and the 2015 F150, I think Ford Engineer's have lost their minds. The new F150 looks Like Tundra and Ram mated, and the result was the 2015 F150. I've been hoping for a new Ranchero, not sure I would want it, if Ford built it.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...v_prop=image&fr=fp-tts-901&va=2015+Ford+F-150

Glad I'm not the only one that though this.

I will need to let it grow on me much like the new mustang. I like some points but dislike others. Overall it has alot going for it.
I am pretty sure it will still out sell all the others in its class by a large number.

I torqued off a few people on F150online.com for saying the same thing. I do believe Ford has headed in the right direction for a long time. With that said, I am tired of seeing new vehicles that look more and more like their competition. The 2015 F150 looks like a Tundra, Ram and F250 SD combined. The dash looks a lot like the Ram, especially the Platinum vs Ram Lariat.

I was hoping for a better looking truck than what GMC and Chevy just released. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, I just happen to dislike the 2015 yr model. Not really sure where Ford is going with a 2.7L TT in a full size. Hopefully the single cab SB will be the only model to receive it. It appears to me that Ford is copying the new Eco Diesel Ram just released. Ford has said they have no interest in putting a diesel engine in a half ton. I can see the 2.7L TT being a nice fit for a Ford Ranger, which Ford has passed on.

Back