Blue Dash lights!

GreasedL said:
I called speedhut and talked to aaron, he said they are aware of the problem with the bezels not matching the gauges properly...I'm going to send him some pictures of the exact problem and they are going to design new bezels and give them to u for free!! that's what he said at least, we will see what happens

Well that's good news then. So what do we do to get those? Just contact them and say "I want one!" or do they still have everybody's addresses from the gauges being shipped?

BringMeASunkist said:
Well that's good news then. So what do we do to get those? Just contact them and say "I want one!" or do they still have everybody's addresses from the gauges being shipped?

Well knowing speedhut, once the bezels are redone everyone will have to call in to get them switched. He told me i would have to send mine back before getting the new one...i was like, look man, its bad enough you guys messed up a couple times already, theres no way you are going to make me rip my dash apart twice...i told him he could send me the new one, then i will send him the old one back once i switch it lol

This is what I used to fix my gauges...

Truck3.jpg

Unfortunately... the fixing occured a little differently than you guys may have imagined. You see... that tire is attched to this truck....

Truck4.jpg

And my arse is attached to the drivers seat. As in... Lightning is no longer.

The gauges are still in the truck... which is at the dealership waiting for me to pull all of my extras off of it. I do however have an extra set of Speedhut gauges. I was thinking about selling them... but if everyone will chip in a few bucks I will tear them to shreads with my new toy and we can send the photos to Speedhut. =)

whoawhowhaowwhoawhoawhoawhoa why did you sell the L?!?!?

I know you said you drove it off the road or something crazy but why did you trade it in dude? And for a chevy especially?

Yeah I drove off the road. Wasn't a big deal really... but after all the money I have spent in mods... and the money I plan to spend on mods... and repairing what I tore up.... you see where I'm going? On top of that I got a speeding ticket for 136mph and I think my brain will be better placed behind the wheel of this. I know I know... it's a Chevy... but it's still one mean looking SOB.

BTW got off lucky as I was going 142 about 3 seconds before I got popped.

got a ticket for 136? you are really lucky,around here they arrest you for that.
Sorry to hear about the L,but only you know whats best for you. Best of luck with the new ride.

I think you should write Speedhut and tell them you were so pissed about the gauges and frustrated with having to take the cluster out over and over that you ended up just selling the truck. :)

LOL^

Finished up installing these the other day and got around to taking some pics...I hope this works,first attempt at posting pics!Enjoy!

It worked!

Back