95 F150 turbo build

Sweet. E85 and some more boost you will be in the 10s for sure. And have the ability to run on 93 still which is cool.

I'm hoping it'll make more power on e85 and will get me to 10's on the same boost once I get the 60' figured out. Need to try launching on the 2 step lol.

No nothing really, been sitting most of the winter with occasional drives on nice days. Will be upgrading my fuel pump and injectors soon, and putting 9" ends on the 8.8 and some other safety junk. I am entered in drag week 2018 though, goal for this year is to make it to the top 32 bracket in street machine eliminator.

That would be cool. I’m doing a new 8.8 now. 9” ends, 35 spline axles and the new S-trac from Strange. Good luck with Drag week.

Went to the track last night, made 3 passes 11.46@122, 11.57@118(was on brakes right before the 1/4 cause I thought the guy with the fast 1/8 mile car was gonna go in my lane in the shut down(paranoia from a previous encounter with a fast 1/8 guy)), and my new personal best 11.34@124. All of these passes were on 14.7 peak boost.View attachment 38397

Started installing a 6pt roll bar so I can be legal to run faster than 11.50 at drag week and hopefully get it in the 10's.

You bending or kit? Looking good.

Thanks. Its a rhodes kit, but I'm making the door bars (had someone bend them for me). They made the kit like a unibody car kit (they supplied floor plates) but it has to be attached to the frame per NHRA, so all the bars except the rear bars are short. I was able to push the outriggers I made high enough into the cab to get the main hoop where I wanted it.

Back