LightningFest 6 Date And Location!!

man just found out wife may not be able to come !!!:cr: but ill be there !!! if she doesnt come ill take the whole week off and come early to help set up or what ever !!!! matt:cool: oh by the way still going to have golf cart races???

man just found out wife may not be able to come !!!:cr: but ill be there !!! if she doesnt come ill take the whole week off and come early to help set up or what ever !!!! matt:cool: oh by the way still going to have golf cart races???

I Want To Rent Rhinos!!! Cuz I Think Those Golf Carts Last year Weren't Rated To Carry Shawn (Wasn't he Doing The Fred Flinstone Down The Track? )

count me in too, mabey ill have a real lightning by then but if not i may bring mine and play if i can

Stay tuned . . . and since you're just down the road from me, we'll have to get together and cruise over to KC!

Guarantee you'll have a good time!:clinkmugs:db:

And we need to get Wes in on it, too!

Thanks Mike and all the others:eek:ldtu:
I'm ready to start packing:thumbup:

I don't know, Vern....
I won't be able to call my goal a 3-peat, but I'm looking for the third one in the set:heart:

LightningFest 5 S/L 2nd place
LightningFest 3 S/L 3rd place

Well, then we'll just have to have throwdown! :D

yeh hopefully wes has his goin, i havnt herd from him lately so idk if he got it all sorted out. that would be sweet, wes would be up for it i think

Lfest6!!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:
Awesome job MJ and to all the others behind the scenes who all got together
to pull this off. Count me in for sure. Been to 4 of 5 and they just seem to get
better and better every year.
Some sights I always loved to see:
1. The WASHLO guys coming in after traveling half the country, met a few of them and great people to talk to.
2. The Texas and Illinios caravans,saw the Texas caravan one year come in must have had 35 trucks. What a sight!!!!!!!!
3. Gen 1's that have new paint schemes, beautiful Gen1 and Gen2 trucks at the truck show.
4. The Lfest participant group photo, wow what a sight to see all those L's.
5. The hotel hijinks going on.....some are legendary....all I can say is look out
for the crazy German and his friends...oh and it's not Pop rocks they're giving you in that packet!!!!!!!!!!!:D J/K Andre, hope to see you there, still need to buy my Lfest DVD from you for last year's Lfest.

Hope to see many old faces and many new ones there. For those that don't think they could go then try what a few others have done:
1. Hitch a ride with a fellow L/Harley owner and leave the truck, but i bet you'll wish you didn't once you get here.
2. Fly in, rent a car, and beat the hell out of it on the quarter mile, they had a rental car class at Lfest5, Johnny L vs. photographer of MMFF in finals.:gl:
3. Get 2 or 3 L's on a trialer and haul them together, a gas saver for some.

Sorry for the long post guys but it's just great to see that I'll get to have those fun memories again. Hope to see my MKLO buddies and a few others in August.Start saving your money now guys and get vacation time penciled in.

MJ, I signed up as one who could attend and help so if you need it just PM me and I'll do my best to help you.Thanks again,looking forward to getting my Lfest6 static window cling!

Last edited:
Back